Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

C-207

I would have liked to see a Piper Aztec first ,but hey, I'll vouch for a C207.

Guest C4N

I'll bite for a C207! Of course with the usual Carenado Variants.

Guest BeaverDriver

Fabulous pic Paul! Thanks for posting that. dscalora - neat that you got RW time in those. I flew the 206 but not the 207, although I saw a few when I was up north (Canada) flogging Beavers and whatnot. What's she like to fly? Looks like it would be heavy on the stick (in typical big Cessna fashion), but very solid and reliable. Was that your experience? Man, sure hope we can get one of these!C4N - not sure there were too many variants to the 207. With and without wheel pants of course, and larger tires maybe. I don't know that they ever put this on floats though. But yeah, for sure we need a pure bush version and some that are for the more "refined" airports :(

Guest BeaverDriver

Ahh, you flew for Hageland. Cool. So how did you like flying the 207?

Fabulous pic Paul! Thanks for posting that.
You're very welcome; terrific looking aircraft isn't she ? :(

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Nice flying plane, very stable, I would be able to trim it out and fly hands off for quite a while. Ground handling was a bit tricky, the long nose makes it impossible to have any forward visiibilty, especially with a heavy load, it was like flying a taildragger.

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Guest Cag40Navy

207 is making me drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Guest BeaverDriver
terrific looking aircraft isn't she ? :(
It surely is Paul!
Nice flying plane, very stable, I would be able to trim it out and fly hands off for quite a while. Ground handling was a bit tricky, the long nose makes it impossible to have any forward visiibilty, especially with a heavy load, it was like flying a taildragger.
Yup, that's about what I thought. Do you find you have to watch your rotation on takeoff to avoid having a tail strike?

How do you land, look out left window for reference when you're in the flair?

Ciao!

ALABEO has a C207 Skywagon.  Carenado and ALABEO are almost one in the same developers. Look at www.alabeo.com/index.php to see the info on this bird.

ALABEO has a C207 Skywagon.  Carenado and ALABEO are almost one in the same developers. Look at www.alabeo.com/index.php to see the info on this bird.

Yep, got it in Alabeo's 40% sale earlier this month. :smile:

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org