Sign in to follow this  
B42L8

Pre set altitude?

Just wondering if it is only my download..........but, I cannot set the altitude, other than when there, I can click the ALT button and it holds, but no way to click the up or down VS when the HDG is on??..............is this the way this control works, or is it a bad install, or it needs fixing in a later SP??...........Don't mind waiting for the fix, but appreciate feedback as to the status of correct operation....................Great plane for sure!! B42L8

Just wondering if it is only my download..........but, I cannot set the altitude, other than when there, I can click the ALT button and it holds, but no way to click the up or down VS when the HDG is on??..............is this the way this control works, or is it a bad install, or it needs fixing in a later SP??...........Don't mind waiting for the fix, but appreciate feedback as to the status of correct operation....................Great plane for sure!! B42L8
It needs fixing, and Carenado is aware..If you would like an advance copy (of my personal fix), send me a PM.

Bert

Getting this problem too and others. None of their planes work 100% but I tolerate it. the planes are usually released 75%-90% finished, but even after patching theres always hiccups here or there. The default FSX planes have hiccups here and there, but the ENTIRE program plus acceleration cost me 30 bucks. With that 30 bucks you get around 20+ planes, a whole world of scenery and airports, and etc. Buying from aftermarket gives you ONE plane for the same price of the entire god damn program. Do I have a right to be more picky about that one single plane? DAMN RIGHT! Carenado's aftermarket planes are better than default FSX, but they have so many bugs! The one that really gets me is the ######ing bounce like a ######ing bouncey ball one! i mean #####? not a single one of the default planes has this issue? #####? its really starting to tick me off because I bought this product amongst about a dozen other carenado aircraft and this is just one more plane to have all kinds of rediculous preventative problems at release. I cant really use it for any medium to long range flights. I paid the money and the plane is basically stuck in the hanger. I have to wait while they have my money to fix a product that should have been 100% at release. I mean really Who wants to sit there and keep reajusting the trim for 3-5 hours? are you serious? I think it is unprofessional of carenado to release a for profit product that has a problem with one of the essential, critical components of its avionics at release. Not impressed with the principle of the matter. I hope this is not a sign of things to come or future slips in QC.The bottom line is, its sloppy, and I dont appreciate companies who take my money and give me some sloppy 75% finished work in progress deal.

Getting this problem too and others. None of their planes work 100% but I tolerate it. but you know its really starting to tick me off because I bought this product amongst about a dozen other carenado aircraft and this is just one more plane to have all kinds of rediculous preventative problems at release. I cant really use it for any medium to long range flights. I paid the money and the plane is basically stuck in the hanger. I mean really Who wants to sit there and keep reajusting the trim for 3-5 hours? are you serious? I think it is emphatically unprofessional of carenado to release a for profit product that has a problem with one of the essential, critical components of its avionics. Not impressed with the principle of the matter. I hope this is not a sign of things to come or future slips in QC.
Hey, you can fret about it, or download the Service Update (released today) and fix most of the isues that way.And, if you would like a more functional autopilot, send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you my upgraded version. :(

Bert

Hey, you can fret about it, or download the Service Update (released today) and fix most of the isues that way.And, if you would like a more functional autopilot, send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you my upgraded version. :(
I refined my rant just for Shh and giggles. I do make some good points tho lolz. wilco But seriously whats with the damn bouncyness? it makes me pull my hair out! where is the patch for the gad dam bounceyness!?!?!?

Tom,What bounciness? Not something I've seen with the Baron.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Hi BertI just wanted to say thank you not only for the updated Autopilot file you very kindly sent but also for the time and effort involved in this and other tweaks / fixes, it really is appreciated.Jim Hodkinson

Hi BertI just wanted to say thank you not only for the updated Autopilot file you very kindly sent but also for the time and effort involved in this and other tweaks / fixes, it really is appreciated.Jim Hodkinson
Agreed! Thanks Bert! :(

Tom Constantine

The Old Hangar

http://mainescenery.proboards.com

I seem to have the same problem with the V35.Is there a patch for it?And, I bought it through the Aerosoft downloadshop.... But I can't get it registered because there is no serialcode...Any suggestions about that problem?ThanksLuc BrusselmansBelgium

I seem to have the same problem with the V35.Is there a patch for it?
Have a look here..http://forum.avsim.net/topic/286229-bonanza-edits-xml/

Bert

Have a look here..http://forum.avsim.net/topic/286229-bonanza-edits-xml/
Bert,thanks for pointing me in the right direction.However, Today I completed my Carenado Hangar with the Baron.... It seems that the autopilot is NOT fixed at all.I dare to assume that I don't need the patch because I only bought it today and the patch is date march 31.Or am I wrong?Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Bert,thanks for pointing me in the right direction.However, Today I completed my Carenado Hangar with the Baron.... It seems that the autopilot is NOT fixed at all.I dare to assume that I don't need the patch because I only bought it today and the patch is date march 31.Or am I wrong?Luc BrusselmansBelgium
They made limited fixes... :( Only if your turn coordinator shows a red flag, you need the patch.If you would like a more capable autopilot, send me a PM with your email address.

Bert