Sign in to follow this  
stepell

Audio Setup

hi,I deleted the Flaps and Spedbrake assignments of the iFly in FSUIPC, Problem still exists - so no difference ;-(

Hi Bryan,sorry, my last post was not fully correct: I have a "general" assignment for buttons/axis and an assignment for each addon aircraft i use regularly. Deleting the iFly assignments caused FSUIPC to use the general assignments (thats why nothing changed).So indeed, when Flaps are not assigned via FSUIPC at all, everything works fine.Not a solution, because now i only can use one or the other, but at least we know for sure whats causing it...thanks for your efforts, hopefully the iFly developers make a fix. I am sure I am not the only one using a Saitek (or other hardware) throttle/flap lever and FSUIPCCheersStefan

Hi Bryan,

I'll forward this to the iFly developers and see if anything can be done on their end.
did you get some response from the iFly Team?