Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

aft stairway

Hi got a small problem after contacting cabin crew to extend the aft stairway they do with no problems when contacting them to retract the aft stairway i get no reponse, i do get the green bar on top with the correct command but the aft stairway doesnt retract so was wondering is there a short cut key i cud use or i wont extend the rear stairwy next flight

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi got a small problem after contacting cabin crew to extend the aft stairway they do with no problems when contacting them to retract the aft stairway i get no reponse, i do get the green bar on top with the correct command but the aft stairway doesnt retract so was wondering is there a short cut key i cud use or i wont extend the rear stairwy next flight
Hi Pete,Are you sure the aircraft is configured properly?I believe aft air stairs may need hyd power if memory serves correct.Please check the Maddog support forum at Leonardo for the conditions that must be met for the aft stairs to work.Best,

Hi Pete,Are you sure the aircraft is configured properly?I believe aft air stairs may need hyd power if memory serves correct.Please check the Maddog support forum at Leonardo for the conditions that must be met for the aft stairs to work.Best,
Hi yes got the aircraft config ok (apu on power on etc everything rdy to go to start engs) since the aft stairway did extend but didnt retract when comanded to i was at a gate, tried anoither flight at a ramp got it to work once but not any more

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi bryon worked out my situation with the aft stairs i need to have the right hand engine started b4 it goes up by using the short cut keys havnt tried using thefscrew2 yet will try it next flightok it worked this time around was watching on the outside view to see when the stairs wud go up while peforming fscrew task after giving the inital command nothing happened for awhile finally it went up just b4 giving the command to start the right engine so mite be a delay action of the cabin crew getting up from her seat to run along the ilse to push the button lol

Peter kelberg

Hi bryon again silly me everything is fine with aft stairs found out u can lower the rrear stairs with certain hyd pumps on but to raise the stairs u need all the hyd pump s/ws set to on which in my case wasnt the case. Since i thought once i set the aft stairway down prevoiusly i thught it was only the case u wud think it wud raise again without turning anything else on heheh least it works now

Peter kelberg