Sign in to follow this  
737freak

Boeing/PMDG NG(X) - Delivery procedure

Probably via Ancorage, and then via Asia down to Australia.
Garuda Indonesia flew via Honolulu with the B738 to Jakarta, don't know if that is shorter then Australia.

Hmmm... I wouldn't mind flying a new Virgin Blue 737 to Australia, but how am I going to cross the pacific with a 737?
737-800s can easily cross the pacific via HNL and NAN (Nadi, Fiji) Those destinations are within 6 1/2 hours flying duration. A typical delivery flight to Australia for Qantas and Virgin Blue NGs is BFI-HNL-NAN-BNE/SYD (depending on which airline's base is). Virgin Blue sometimes routes BFI-LIH (Lihue)-NAN-BNEHere are some recent deliveries with dates of the flight, airline, flight #, routing and type.Apr 13-16: Air China CCA51 BFI-HNL-MAJ (Majuro)-SPN (Saipan)-PEK (737-89L)Apr 15-17: Garuda GIA8011 BFI-HNL-MAJ-BIK (737-86N)Apr 19-21: Xiamen CXA5595 - BFI-HNL-MAJ-XMN (737-86N)Apr 19-22: JAL Express JAL8102 BFI-HNL-MAJ-GUM (Guam)-HND (737-846)Apr 21-22: Lion Air LNI BFI-HNL-MAJ-BIK (737-900ER)Apr 23-25: Qantas QFA6024 BFI-HNL-NAN-SYD (737-838)Those are a few of the flights that I have been informed from a source. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Virgin Blue normally delivers via Lihue - cheaper landing fees! From Nadi, they go to Brisbane where they have a maintenance hanger (they don't have one at Sydney yet).Cheers,Nick Jones

Jason or Ryan or Vin or Mr. Randazzo, can you talk about delivery routes and callsign used by the airlines upon delivery here? If so, could you tell me the route and callsogn used by Gol Airlines in delivery flights?

Edited by barfra1995

Matheus Mafra

Ryan, can we ask you for a few informations about delivery routes and callsign used by the airlines upon delivery?
I've just edited my post regarding the most recent delivery flights in the last 2 weeks. There are more but those were the flights I was able to get information from my source. You can also plug the flight numbers in any online flight tracking website such as FlightAware. Those airlines tend to re-use their flight numbers for every delivery, but not in every case.Cheers,

Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Jason or Ryan or Vin or Mr. Randazzo, can you talk about delivery routes and callsign used by the airlines upon delivery here? If so, could you tell me the route and callsogn used by Gol Airlines in delivery flights?
Here's a GOL delivery flight. It doesn't appear that GOL has any deliveries scheduled for the next couple months, but this one is from December 21, 2010:December 21, 2010 - GOL 737-8EH PR-GUF BFI-CCS-CGHCheers,

Posted Image

Thanks. I got the very same informatiom from this website. Just wanted to confirm. Btw, do you know what the "EH" in the variant number means? I've seen that other 737 from Copa Airlines for example are 737-8V3, others from Qantas are -838 and so on. What's the difference among them?

Matheus Mafra

Mattheus, that is the company code. All aircraft in the fleet will have the same company code. So 737-2L9 would be a 737-200 with the company code of L9. If anyone else knows better please correct me.EDIT: Actually let me revise what I said. It is CUSTOMER codes. I was close. :PHere is a website where you can view them:http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/boeing.aspEDIT 2: Just to give you another example, all Boeing aircraft in the fleet will have the same customer code. So even though the ac type is different the code will be the same. American Airlines: 777-223; 737-823; 767-323; etc

The NGX is like Jezus and PMDG is like God.Thanks in advance!
Jezus is spelled "*******" :(

Well... I have absolutely seen that list before in the same website. Thanks.

Edited by barfra1995

Matheus Mafra

EDIT 3: I thought that I might mention that if an aircraft is sold to a different airline, the company code will still reflect the original owner. So lets say that 25 years ago Maersk Lines sells one of their 737-2L9's to Southwest. Once the airplane enters service with SWA, it will still keep the L9 of Maersk because Maersk was the original owner.EDIT 4: Whew...Why do I keep thinking of stuff??Here is a list that includes the codes of now defunct airlines. This is useful because American Airlines might own a 757 from an airline that no longer exists, but it still has the original customer code. If you wanted to tell who owned it originally, you could view the code here. (The list also has current customer codes)http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boeing_customer_codes

Jezus is spelled "*******" :(
Oeps...sorry, here in The Netherlands it is spelled like 'Jezus'.biggrin.gif

Henk de Vries

Well... I have absolutely seen this before in the same website, which I have bookmarked (is it right?). Thanks.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here. :(

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here. :(
I mean the list. I already have seen that list in that very same website.

Matheus Mafra

I mean the list. I already have seen that list in that very same website.
Ahh, gotcha. Sorry. :(