Sign in to follow this  
737freak

Boeing/PMDG NG(X) - Delivery procedure

5689308142_f4ec74401e.jpgThis month, KLM will be getting a brand new B738. The last one of the current order. She was already spotted at Renton in her beautiful blue colors.The registration wil be 'PH-BCB'. This is a little odd if we taka look at the current 737NG fleet from KLM, for the 2 newest planes they started a new string of registrations....klm_737ng_fleet.jpgThe bold printed planes are the 'to be delivered' ones. KLM will be getting a new B737-700 every month from now.The new PH-BCB has already completed her first flight:http://boeing-test-f...rst-flight.htmlThat post says she was painted at Renton and her name will be 'Great Shearwater'Anyways, I think I have just found the delivery flight I will be simulating: PH-BCB's journey to Amsterdambiggrin.gif

Henk de Vries

Guest nzch2010
Hmmm... I wouldn't mind flying a new Virgin Blue 737 to Australia, but how am I going to cross the pacific with a 737?
Kevim, just a guess, I would say, klax, phnl, nadi, nzaa, yssy or ymml. Or via samoa, raratonga and aucklandCheersJulian Evans

Hmmm... I wouldn't mind flying a new Virgin Blue 737 to Australia, but how am I going to cross the pacific with a 737?
I flew to Australia in a 737 by going the other way around the world. Cross the Atlantic and then down through Egypt, India and the Philippines to Sydney. Just in case you didn't want to stretch your ETOPS limits. There are more legs also so you can get more experience before you get home.

I take this in Swedish!Tjena... Tror Keflavik landade dom på sist i mellanlanding. Men en del säger att 737-600 grejar hela vägen, vilket jag har svårt att tro./carl
OK, jag tänkte Kangerlussuaq (BGSF) på Grönland vore ett lämpligt ställe då det ligger halvvägs.(OK, I thought that Kangerlussuaq (BGSF) on Greenland would be a suitable stop as its located halfways.The 737-600 has a maximum range (fully loaded though) of 3050 NM and the optimal route between KBFI and ESSA is about 4200 NM.However, the 737-700 ER has a maximum range of 5510 NM.Im not an expert and those values came from Wikipedia.Carl, vart bor du förresten?

OK, jag tänkte Kangerlussuaq (BGSF) på Grönland vore ett lämpligt ställe då det ligger halvvägs.(OK, I thought that Kangerlussuaq (BGSF) on Greenland would be a suitable stop as its located halfways.The 737-600 has a maximum range (fully loaded though) of 3050 NM and the optimal route between KBFI and ESSA is about 4200 NM.However, the 737-700 ER has a maximum range of 5510 NM.Im not an expert and those values came from Wikipedia.Carl, vart bor du förresten?
Jag bor närmare Bromma än Arlanda, rätt centralt i STHLM.

Har SAS beställt 737-700 ER eller var det bara ett exempel?Enligt wikipedia ska 738 ha ungefär samma räckvidd som 736 så jag antar att det blir samma rutt, eller?Has SAS ordered 737-700 ER or was that just an example?According to wikipedia the 738 has approximately the same range as the 736 so i guess those deliveries will take the same route.Kul med svenskar! :)

5689308142_f4ec74401e.jpgThis month, KLM will be getting a brand new B738. The last one of the current order. She was already spotted at Renton in her beautiful blue colors.The registration wil be 'PH-BCB'. This is a little odd if we taka look at the current 737NG fleet from KLM, for the 2 newest planes they started a new string of registrations....klm_737ng_fleet.jpgThe bold printed planes are the 'to be delivered' ones. KLM will be getting a new B737-700 every month from now.The new PH-BCB has already completed her first flight:http://boeing-test-f...rst-flight.htmlThat post says she was painted at Renton and her name will be 'Great Shearwater'Anyways, I think I have just found the delivery flight I will be simulating: PH-BCB's journey to Amsterdambiggrin.gif
Hallo Henk,Thanks for the information. Groetjes uit het zuiden,Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

Out of curiosity, why do they skip some letters?(Hééé, nog meer Nederlanders... groetjes uit Delft ;) )