Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

About FO Flight Director

Hello,I noticed that the FO don't turn ON his Flight Director during his pre-flight procedure. I noticed too that in the "Required FS2Crew-PMDG Keyboard Assignments" there is not assignment about FO's FD.Question : is this problem linked to the missing assignment or it's just not hardcoded ?Thank you in advance.Best RegardsRichard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hello,I noticed that the FO don't turn ON his Flight Director during his pre-flight procedure. I noticed too that in the "Required FS2Crew-PMDG Keyboard Assignments" there is not assignment about FO's FD.Question : is this problem linked to the missing assignment or it's just not hardcoded ?Thank you in advance.Best RegardsRichard Portier
Hi Richard,I'd have to check my own notes, but I seem to recall that since there is no key assignment for the FO's FD switch, FS2Crew can't control it (although it is part of his real-world flow).Best,

Hi Richard,I'd have to check my own notes, but I seem to recall that since there is no key assignment for the FO's FD switch, FS2Crew can't control it (although it is part of his real-world flow).Best,
Hi Byork,Maybe I don't understand how is coded FS2Crew (surely ;-)). But it seems there are FO's FD and Captain's FD option into the PMDG Keyboard Assignments file.Thank you in advance.Best RegardsRichard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi Byork,Maybe I don't understand how is coded FS2Crew (surely ;-)). But it seems there are FO's FD and Captain's FD option into the PMDG Keyboard Assignments file.Thank you in advance.Best RegardsRichard Portier
Hi Richard,I'll take a look at this and see if I can reproduce.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

I know this is a long time issue. Any update on this issue. I'm also getting this issue where the FO doesn't arm the Flight Director as its says in the Tutorial that he is suppose to arm the FD at the same time he will set the autobrake to RTO and perform his Oxygen test.

Frederic