Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klm251

747-400 landing video at denver

Hey all here is my video of my landing at Denver Colorado after a long flight from Amsterdam hope you all like it :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No bad, but it was an Autoland, right?More interesting is with bad weather condition, and a manual landing, with side wind.Thanks anyway for showing! :-)

No bad, but it was an Autoland, right?More interesting is with bad weather condition, and a manual landing, with side wind.Thanks anyway for showing! :-)
Thx for the reply :) no it was a manual landing if you watch closely you can see i am making adjustments for the course and glideslope the wind when i landed there was 270 21kts gusting 26 wich was not bad but i could have landed on another one for sure just didn't think about it

not bad at all man,that is also one long runway right!?

Nice landing Johan, but I will have to write you up for being a hair above that glide slope all the way to threshold. The PAPI Oracle has spoken.Regards, Tony Selario

Nice landing Johan, but I will have to write you up for being a hair above that glide slope all the way to threshold. The PAPI Oracle has spoken.Regards, Tony Selario
Better to run off the far end at 10kts than hit the near fence at Vref...LOL.gif

Nice landing Johan, but I will have to write you up for being a hair above that glide slope all the way to threshold
lol... I love the understatement.... 2 dots above the G/S at 400' without going-around would have you in front of the chief pilot for "tea and biscuits" :( If it had been an autoland, I would have declared the autoland system unserviceable :( CheersQ>