Sign in to follow this  
SilvioSilva

Thanks a Lot

Its really sad that nearly every post is bashing the Ifly NGX. Wouldn't it be nice if we all got along, and not bashed other developers. I dont have the Ifly, and fully intend on getting the PMDG - Love the 700/800 and will wait however long it takes. I love the Js41 but cant seem to find the pogostick :(

Can´t the PMDG see what she is doing?People are getting nerve (especially Randazzo).Let´s all wait, and try to be more compreensive with the other.The flying simulation is for fun, job, enthusiasm, and everything that you want!Maybe (I don´t go argue with anyone that works on PMDG but give them a little piece of my mind) PMDG needs a Public relationship department to deal with the public opinion.For now on, lets take a deep breath and wait for this (it seems to be) beatiful bird.No one is right or wrong, only differents ways to think about the subject!

I consider myself a PMDG product launch-customer; buying my first B737 series in what was it, the end of 2003 or beginning of 2004 ? Since that time i have bought most of your products of PMDG up to now for the FSX .I read a lot of crab here on the different forums but i ll keep it simple ...I DONT CARE HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW PMDG- PRODUCT because i simply know that it will be THE BEST on the market !!Its good that some guys mention they want to buy that IFLY chinese crab .....because they don't have the skills and knowledge what a simulator should look like in detail....Thanks PMDG staff for all the great and time-consuming effortsyou all put in your GREAT products. I am waiting behind my computer with my visa-card ready......Cheers John folkeringa

"...i ll keep it simple ...I DONT CARE HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW PMDG- PRODUCT because i simply know that it will be THE BEST on the market !!..."
Oh my....did you See, Randazzo???Just amazing!!! (at least, for me. regarding the part about the chineses... :( Not against your opinion but never, in favor... )Passion with a little bit of anger and explosion... oh my...Imagine whats going to happen with the servers, on the DAY of the release !!! :( CHEERS!

If you're a patient, quality-minded simmer, then you'll have no problem waiting until PMDG releases the NGX for FSX. I'd rather they take their time to get it right for release. That's the smart thing to do. Otherwise, they spend WAY too much time on customer support, trying to fix things. Give the PMDG guys time - you'll be glad you did. In the meantime, enjoy their 747, MD-11, and other outstanding airframes! I know I rarely fly anything else on long-haul trips. PMDG ROCKS!

Its good that some guys mention they want to buy that IFLY chinese crab .....because they don't have the skills and knowledge what a simulator should look like in detail
You do know that a lot of the real Boeing 737 is built in China, don't you?Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here