Sign in to follow this  
Guest handyden

747-400X

Guest handyden

JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AND THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD AT FIRST WOS BANKING TO THE RIGHT BUT FIXED IT BY HITTING THE AILERON /RUDDER-TRIM SWITCH IT FLYS LIKE A DREAM NOW MY SPEC IS - M/B ASUS P6T-SE I7 266 PROSSER 6 G RAM NIVIDA GTX 260 O/S W7 64 BIT AND TWO MONITORS WHEN I INSTALL IT NO PROBLEM IM RUNNING FSX ALSO I HAVE CONCORDE AND FLYS THE SAME NO PROBLEM I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOME ONE DENNIS A SHARPE

It's actually meant to be a resolution for those brave enough to wade through the caps...Sometimes I wonder if forum etiquette should be taught in schools now, where appropriate titling would also be a lesson.

Kyle Rodgers

JUST TO LET U GUYS KNOW I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AND THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD AT FIRST WOS BANKING TO THE RIGHT BUT FIXED IT BY HITTING THE AILERON /RUDDER-TRIM SWITCH IT FLYS LIKE A DREAM NOW MY SPEC IS - M/B ASUS P6T-SE I7 266 PROSSER 6 G RAM NIVIDA GTX 260 O/S W7 64 BIT AND TWO MONITORS WHEN I INSTALL IT NO PROBLEM IM RUNNING FSX ALSO I HAVE CONCORDE AND FLYS THE SAME NO PROBLEM I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOME ONE DENNIS A SHARPE
Just to let you guys know, I have just bought this product and the only problem I had at first was banking to the right, but I fixed it by hitten the Aileron/Rudder-trim switch. It flys like a dream now. My specs are:MB: ASUS P6T-SECPU: i7-266RAM: 6GBVideo: Nvidia GTX260OS: Windows 7 x64Two monitors.When I install it: no problem. I'm running FSX and also have Concorde. It flys the same, no problem. I hope this will help somebody.Dennis A. Sharpe
Translated it for you guys. ;) :(

If kids got a decent education that included grammar and sentence structure we wouldn't need separate forum posting classes.

This goes beyond grammar skills or knowledge of English. It's definitely done on purpose!

If kids got a decent education that included grammar and sentence structure we wouldn't need separate forum posting classes.
I didn't know this forum was like that of Pbnation.com haha. Perhaps a problem with his keyboard? His other post "wos" typed the same way :( Regards, Cameron Caldwell