Sign in to follow this  
AirbusCG

EFIS Art

LOL, that's hilarious! :( I'm LMAO right now, since first of all I can't believe you actually named the game like that (I'm honored, so thanks! :(), plus you've done an amazing job rendering that logo so well! Did you actually fly that route? I'm sure you'd need a whole lot of extra barf bags on that flight... :(
Good to hear you're liking it.No, I did not fly that, but I saved the "route". I can send it to you if you want to, then you can fly it.The Logo took me about an hour so I'm pleased you like it.Does someone want to try to write 737NGX in an ND? B)

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

No, I did not fly that, but I saved the "route". I can send it to you if you want to, then you can fly it.The Logo took me about an hour so I'm pleased you like it.
In case it's an NGX compatible format then yes, so I can try it out once the beast leaves its hangar. Big%20Grin.gif Had to do some math in order to get it right plus all the nasty coord entries, eh? I think they should make up an airway from those points... Good work after all, you really nailed it! :( Although Al's efforts are also remarkable, albeit not sticking to the game rules...! :(sig.gif

In case it's an NGX compatible format then yes, so I can try it out once the beast leaves its hangar. Big%20Grin.gif Had to do some math in order to get it right plus all the nasty coord entries, eh? I think they should make up an airway from those points... Good work after all, you really nailed it! :( Although Al's efforts are also remarkable, albeit not sticking to the game rules...! :(sig.gif
In that case, type Al into the scratchpad and then LSK6R :(

In that case, type Al into the scratchpad and then LSK6R :(
Nooo, I'm just making stuff up haha... I just didn't consider the CDU to be an exact part of the EFIS, but we're just having some fun here anyways, that's what counts eh? So I ain't gonna hit 6R, no way (since I feel a bit like what Ryan said above) Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Good to hear you're liking it.No, I did not fly that, but I saved the "route". I can send it to you if you want to, then you can fly it.The Logo took me about an hour so I'm pleased you like it.Does someone want to try to write 737NGX in an ND? :(
I admire your patience! LOL

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

My effort :(monalisa.png
Awesome :D The Da Vinci Code ND

After looking at some of these things, I don't know whether to laugh, or call the authorities. We're all going stir crazy!! Getting pretty close to Jack Torrance territory. (The Shining, with Jack Nicholson)ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY