Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Where are you guys/girls putting the control panel?

I think the blend with the panel is great in the iFly 737 but it overides the CDU screen. Is there an easy way to stack them correctly?Position_1.jpgI can't seem to change the stackiing order to get the CDU on Top when I need it.Position_1_CDU.jpgInterference here also when using the popup OH panel.Position_1_OH.jpgThis position seems to be out of the way but a little too high.Position_2.jpgWhat seems to be the best compromise? Thanks.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hi Ray,You know you can drag the Main Panel to anywhere you like, right?Cheers,
I do, but it is set to be on top of all the other windows, including the CDU.Ray

I do, but it is set to be on top of all the other windows, including the CDU.Ray
Hi Ray,If you like, you can hand edit that by going into the panel.cfg file for the various models and changing the 'ZORDER' entry in the FS2Crew windows to a lower value (a value below the value for the other panels you want it to appear behind).Cheers,

Hi Ray,If you like, you can hand edit that by going into the panel.cfg file for the various models and changing the 'ZORDER' entry in the FS2Crew windows to a lower value (a value below the value for the other panels you want it to appear behind).Cheers,
EDIT: Fixed it. Thanks. Never knew what Zorder did for me.Great. That is what I need to do for the CDU. To make it crystal clear for me - If I want the CDU popup to be on top of the FS2Crew panel the CDU popup window Zorder number s/b higher than the FS2Crew panel Zorder number?Thanks Bryan.Ray

EDIT: Fixed it. Thanks. Never knew what Zorder did for me.Great. That is what I need to do for the CDU. To make it crystal clear for me - If I want the CDU popup to be on top of the FS2Crew panel the CDU popup window Zorder number s/b higher than the FS2Crew panel Zorder number?Thanks Bryan.Ray
Hi Ray,That's correct. For the CDU to appear 'on top', its ZORDER number must be 'higher' than the FS2Crew's Main Panel's ZORDER number.Cheers,