Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

What combination will make micro stutters gone

Frame limit inside FSX is maybe the solution, a comment from "over there" Whistle.gifhttp://www.simforums...topic37713.htmlSorry about the spamming of Nick-stuff, some very ego-sensitive people here don´t like it...
Thanks, I guess I found this out on my own then. Definitely true on better HW, setting unlimited does more harm than good.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

For the record:The only reason I don't use the external fps limiter is becuase it doesn't work side by side with the ENBSeries LightBloom, otherwise I'm using it -200 fps with a complex aircraft is asking for trouble, and that's just one reason for the FPS limiter. Oh, and I do believe there's a time NOT to recommend the external FPS limiter (I've never found the internal limiter to be helpful, for any reason), and that is as an answer for stutters or other problems associated with an improperly tuned system. Too many times I've seen the limiter recommended as a cheap and easy answer for problems the limiter is simply not designed to address.
Well in my case, the external limiter works much better than the in-game, to provide stutter suppression. I still get some stutters with the in-game even though the locked value never changes.The problem I believe with the external is that I tend to get more G3D.dll errors with it... :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |