Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iGuardian

Understanding nVidia Inspector

Hello,I'm new to using nVidia Inspector and just tying to understand how it works. With that said, I have a few questions.1) Once profile selected, modified and then Apply button is clicked, do I need to do anything else (i.e. load profile or something) or just keep nVidia Inspector window open and launch FS X?2) After computer reboot do I need to go back into nVidia Inspector and select the profile and click apply prior to launching the FS X?Sorry for the noob questions... still learning that app.Thank you.

Hello,I'm new to using nVidia Inspector and just tying to understand how it works. With that said, I have a few questions.1) Once profile selected, modified and then Apply button is clicked, do I need to do anything else (i.e. load profile or something) or just keep nVidia Inspector window open and launch FS X?2) After computer reboot do I need to go back into nVidia Inspector and select the profile and click apply prior to launching the FS X?Sorry for the noob questions... still learning that app.Thank you.
After changing settings and hitting Apply, you shut down inspector.Every time you load up FSX, it will pick up the settings that you set. No need to start inspector again.