Sign in to follow this  

First at Manchester!

First Choice Airline action at Manchester. For you UK residents how does this airline rate amongst the other hoiday carriers?

0611b01.jpg0611b03.jpg0611b04.jpg0611b05.jpg0611b06.jpg0611b08.jpg0611b09.jpg0611b10.jpg0611b11.jpg0611b12.jpgPlease leave a comment or two if you wish...Darryl

First Choice merged with Thomson, the renamed merged airline (Thomson Airways) is rated as one of the best in Europe, having won a lot of awards for punctuality and customer service. I've done a bit of work for them, producing SOP manuals and such, their crew standards are pretty high, you can see that high standard from the calm way they handle this emergency:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDEIncidentally, if you fancy flying in a good thunderstorm, load up real weather at EGCC a bit later today, because at the moment it is like the tropics here, so there's sure to be a pretty wild storm later on.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Man, great shots! You are so lucky you can fly it!I bought that piece of garbage add on, and it is impossible to fly, especially to hand fly. Visual approaches are impossible, with full stick force and no deflection of control surfaces. The aircraft just climbs and descends on it's own. Then, at 100 ft it decides to magically work, but that's too late to salvage a landing. I fly jumpseat in A319/A320's almost weekly on 4 different American carriers, and the real plane never acts this retarded.I told this to Aerosoft, and they said "sorry, we do not have that problem, we can not help".Horrible product that looks absolutely incredible and horrible CS...I will never buy anything from Aerosoft again.

Hi,Sweet Looking Shots.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest Ps762

Hi!My brother always says that First Choice is his favorite airline to fly on. He doesn't like British Airways at all. I think he's biased because First Choice take him to Mexico and he loves Mexico! Anyway thanks for the post. I didn't know First Choice have Airbus narrowbodies. I don't think I've seen one at London Gatwick (my local airport).Many thanks,Pierre