Sign in to follow this  
Scandinavian

Sound randomly disappears!

Hi Bryan, just to update you, the new version you sent me seems to have done the trick. Since then i have not had one issue with losing sound.Thanks for the help. Andy

ok I am having same problems but not on all flights. Sometime it is in the air just few moments ago, on tarmac. I am not pausing nothing particular is going on. Just sound goes away but FScrew still goes through all the motions, sets switchs thing like that, just no response through sound. Kinda annoying in that I cant finish my flight. Updated sound card all the above fixes and just got the same thing, no sound. Window 7 ultimate user, wonder wonder if that is a clue? David Hawley

All I can say it happens at random times for me. I was getting ready to land, no voice, I still was able to land but this time it was on start up. Not sure where or what is triggering this. I do have RCV4 running, all other voices are working, matter fact the hostess was making a cabin annoncement so I knew that part was working. Just no verball response from my compilot. ThanksDavid Hawley

Bryan, you said you never heard of this but I am having the same problem Ifly only (have most all of your other products, both button and voice). Ifly has no voice responses from the FO for the checklists, or the grd crews.. Brief OK, Cabin ok. I can button through the checklists but no responses. Then I hit the pause button, and here comes all the audio...in a row, keeps on playing until it catches up to where I am at in the flight. I am going to reload, as it first worked ok. Just letting you know there is a glich out there. I am using Xp OS with FS9, max RAM and have never had a sound card problem before.Other than no audio, I love the product, lets me use my imagination....new subject and why did you assign new button assignments (prop deice and prop sync)for the main and secondary buttons for Ifly? I have to change the assignments from PMDG when I change aircraft. Im sure you had a great reason!Tundrabum from Alaska

Hi,Try re-assigning your 'Pause' button in the FSX assignments menu. Use a different key.Also, are you certain you have the latest FS2Crew version of the iFly? Other uses have reported the weird pause issue, and I recall I dealt with it by removing the function that pauses the FS2Crew audio engine when the simulator is paused.Other question: Hahaha, I forget off hand why I did that... I suspect it may have had something to do with making it FS2004 compatible out of the box.Cheers,

Same problem here all of the sudden!

Is there anyway that we can kill the fs2crew process and restart it in-flight?

Just to be politically correct:

This is definetely not an FS2C problem. Specific audio sounds crashed for some FSX reason :)