Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

new computer

Save your energy, your not fooling anyone around here but yourself...
What do you mean by fooling good sir.

Ohhhh Ian is a kid on summer break... that explains all of his odd posting habits. Mystery solved.

Ohhhh Ian is a kid on summer break... that explains all of his odd posting habits. Mystery solved.
haha I got nothing to do all my friends are still sleping. you want see me on here for a good 8 days. Flying to setroite tommorow to visit my grandmother who lives in the great lakes are be there for 8 days. I Hope I get a 737NG tommorow flying Southwest airlines.

Well to be truthfull I am a 42 year old who does not have a clue about computers and I work from home so technically I am working but every once in a while I check my laptop to see if there is an update on this board

First of all its called summer break so my brain is off
That much is obvious...
MY coumpter is fast and how would you even know if it was slow which it is not.
No, your computer is not fast. It wasn't fast when it was new and it isn't new anymore.
Have you broke in to my home turn on my coumpter and say this is slow and crappy.
We didn't have to. You told us, don't you remember? Or was your brain turned off then aswell.
I have a HP Pavilion A4310F Desktop 4g of memeryAmd athlon 2 chipnvidea geforce 220
I am not trowing away my money by buying a new one every two years. Tecnology improves so much so fast it is not worth to put a lot of money in a coumpter that will be out dateted in two years then you would say we spend $50 and upgrade it. There is only so much upgrading you can do before it is junk.
That is exactly what you are doing by buying a Dell or HP.

This is entertaining as heck.sorry for the troll post....

That much is obvious...No, your computer is not fast. It wasn't fast when it was new and it isn't new anymore.We didn't have to. You told us, don't you remember? Or was your brain turned off then aswell. That is exactly what you are doing by buying a Dell or HP.
THE COUMPTER IS NOT SLOW. I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MONEY BY BUYING FROM DELL OR HP. hAVE YOU EVERY USED THIS TYPE OF COUMPTER? THE COUMPTER IS FAST NOT SLOW.

guy's he's about to have a hernia!

Rob Prest

THE COUMPTER IS NOT SLOW. I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MONEY BY BUYING FROM DELL OR HP. hAVE YOU EVERY USED THIS TYPE OF COUMPTER? THE COUMPTER IS FAST NOT SLOW.
Calm down man, no need to shout

Calm down man, no need to shout
sorry but this is how I feel. cause someone on here keeps saying it is slow but how should they kno whave they used it I ahve in fact I am using this coumpter now.

hello I think we are off topic a tad.So to reset the move seems to be to build onelast questionI have been told that sometimes the parts don't talk to each otherhow do I know if they will or not?thanksIan Snow

sorry but this is how I feel. cause someone on here keeps saying it is slow but how should they kno whave they used it I ahve in fact I am using this coumpter now.
Well, in fact it is slower than the one Ryan post it.Then, perhaps the one you own it quite fast for you but it is not fast as the one that everyone recommends over here.You have to realize that.

Fast if you are playing Tetris... you are on a Flightsim site And more specifically the PMDG forum, the majority of people here know a huge amount about PC hardware. The fact that you think we have to sit at your computer to understand how it would perform in FS shows you know nothing about computer hardware. If it's fast enough for you then I'm glad your happy, but your specs are sub par for most FS9 users nowadays so please stop shouting and give it a rest…

Rob Prest

Fast if you are playing Tetris... you are on a Flightsim site And more specifically the PMDG forum, the majority of people here know a huge amount about PC hardware. The fact that you think we have to sit at your computer to understand how it would perform in FS shows you know nothing about computer hardware. Now please stop shouting and give it a rest…
I know a lot about f**king coumpters. The coumpter is blazing fast. I have the settings in flight simulator very high. Please stop saying it is slow since it is not slow.

hello I think we are off topic a tad.So to reset the move seems to be to build onelast questionI have been told that sometimes the parts don't talk to each otherhow do I know if they will or not?thanksIan Snow
Most important pieces to the puzzle are the CPU, motherboard and RAM. Others have much importance as well like the power supply and videocard and hard drive. The list that Ryan gave you has all the necessary components and they will work together nicely. Check here for the RAM, I prefer GSkill memory. I use Newegg.com all the time and I believe Ryan also recommended. If I were you, I would start searching Newegg's site for all the stuff in Ryans list and add each item to the shopping cart. Once you have all the parts and are ready to build, there are plenty of help videos available that will guide you step by step. If all else fails, you can get help here. Best rule of thumb, ground yourself to something and try not to fry anything via static discharge. Don't fear, millions of people build their own computers and once you do it, you'll never want to do it any other way.
Intel Core i5 2500K OCed @ 4.7+GHzCorsair H70 or A70 coolerAsus P67 or Z68 based motherboard (not the -M series though)8GB (2x4GB) of 1.5v DDR3-1600 GSkill Nvidia GTX 560 Ti, 570, or 580Corsair 600T caseCorsair or Seasonic power supply, at least 750WStorage is up to you - I like Western Digital HDs and OCZ and Intel SSDsThat's the basics - you can build it for a little over $1000 ordering parts from Newegg.com.