Sign in to follow this  
HenriW

Problem toggling on main panel using key press

Bryan,I noticed that when using the voice version in FS9, toggling on the FS2Crew main panel using joystick or keyboard press ("AUTOFEATHER ARMING ON/OFF") does not work. I first opened and closed the panel by pressing the Standby Attidue Indicator. Closing the panel works if I press my programmed joystick or use the appropriate key press, but subsequently opening the panel does not work. For the button version of FS2Crew I do not have a problem, i.e. I can open and close the FS2Crew main panel by pressing the programmed button. I am using Vista Home Premium with Service pack 2.I am wondering whether this is a problem unique to my system or are other people suffering from the same issue.Best regards,Henri

Bryan,I noticed that when using the voice version in FS9, toggling on the FS2Crew main panel using joystick or keyboard press ("AUTOFEATHER ARMING ON/OFF") does not work. I first opened and closed the panel by pressing the Standby Attidue Indicator. Closing the panel works if I press my programmed joystick or use the appropriate key press, but subsequently opening the panel does not work. For the button version of FS2Crew I do not have a problem, i.e. I can open and close the FS2Crew main panel by pressing the programmed button. I am using Vista Home Premium with Service pack 2.I am wondering whether this is a problem unique to my system or are other people suffering from the same issue.Best regards,Henri
Hi Henri,I'm not aware of this, but I'll see if I can reproduce it.If I can reproduce it, I'll add it in the next update, which will be out soon.Cheers,

Thanks, Bryan.Looking forward to your update. In case I did not mention it before, the voice version is incredible. Cheers,Henri

Thanks, Bryan.Looking forward to your update. In case I did not mention it before, the voice version is incredible. Cheers,Henri
Hi Henri,Glad you like it.At any rate, I was able to reproduce the issue you reported and I just fixed it.It'll be in the next update.Cheers,

Bryan,Excellent news. Thanks so much. BTW, did someone ever tell you what the biggest problem about this voice version of FS2Crew is? It is way too addictive. Applause.gifBest regards,Henri

Bryan,Thanks so much for fixing this issue in the latest update. Great service. :( Best regards,Henri