Sign in to follow this  
FSXman1000

NGX Tire Blowouts?

I've just now checked back on my thread and all I have to say is... wow! I feel so honored to have so many forum members defending me against the individuals who are a little more impatient about the release of this aircraft. Also, thank you to those who suggested that I sign my name in my posts, saved me from getting the angry eyes from the staff. I have been watching these forums for the last 4 months and felt that I needed to make an account and ask a question only when it has not been answered ahead of time. I did not know that the NGX developers do not like these kind of questions, I was more or less hoping that some of the wide-beta testers would file in here and give us some updates, but their probably too busy to do so!:( Lastly, for the user who suggested that I look back on previous posts to find my solution there before starting a new thread. I check back on these forums 4-5 times a day and always see the latest posts and updates, I had not once seen any post concerning the failures of the NGX and I figured since wide-beta is in effect, why not ask now, the beta testers have enough leeway now to answer questions if they feel they are important enough. Again, Thank You to all the kind and respectful users here on the PMDG forum! As for the few with " It's that time of the month again" emotions, I hope they will see their error and grow up...

Forums are often a bit of a mine field Connor, we have to weave our way around a few irritations from time to time.Congratulations for responding to the irritants in a very mature and sensible way.Martin Wilby

I've just now checked back on my thread and all I have to say is... wow! I feel so honored to have so many forum members defending me against the individuals who are a little more impatient...
Yes, it has actually helped to restore my faith in these forums as well.By the way, the first chap who replied was correct, FSPassengers does simulate tyre failures, but I'm not sure if it will impact the NGX in the way you are wanting. I always use FSPassengers and it works great with the J41, but support / updates are...well...uhmm...well...somewhat questionable.

Ian R Tyldesley

I wasn't trying to push the envelope, just a simple question about the failures of the NGX. They already have implemented the duct overheat for the window heaters and if you leave the doors open while the packs are on the temperature in the forward cabin begins to rise. I'm not looking at this failure to be mandatory in the NGX, I'm just curious if they will make the external failures as detailed as the internal system failures...I'm just as excited about the NGX release as the next guy, but there's no need to act like this. I've just joined today and only have made a couple of posts and the second I post a question people are already harassing me and making jokes... :(
FSXman1000...(we must be cousins) :( You have to accept that the tension around here is sooo thick, you can cut it with a butter knife.We have all been camping out in this forum waiting for the NGX, and no one has had a chance to shave, brush their teeth or take a bath. Drinking water is running low and we are all pottying behind the same stupid tree. Our nerves are rattled and shredded and we are snapping at each other like a bunch of rabbied possums.When they finally open up the doors and release the NGX, I'm afraid they are going to have to have riot police for crowd control. Please don't be offended if you make a post, then see a lot of lips raise up and show fangs and growls. :( Bob

Hi,will be the Coke drops corrosion over metallic surfaces simulated ? :( Best RegardsAndrea

Yes, it has actually helped to restore my faith in these forums as well.By the way, the first chap who replied was correct, FSPassengers does simulate tyre failures, but I'm not sure if it will impact the NGX in the way you are wanting. I always use FSPassengers and it works great with the J41, but support / updates are...well...uhmm...well...somewhat questionable.
I have used FSPassengers in the past, but as I recall, it was always strenuous to fly from point to point as I like to takeoff, pull a 180, and land back on the runway, for cruising is very slow for me and I like action in FSX :( Very rarely would I do a full flight properly unless it was a mission or scenery testing. But thank you for suggesting it, I might have to break some rules with the passengers to get what I want :(