Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

An Idea!

A PMDG Screenshot competition? lol, IDK, I'm bored. But wouldn't this be nice?Unless I am missing a multimedia post, I think that photos of our PMDG crafts would be great!And even better if we made it into a compitition Big%20Grin.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I believe we have had them before, or am I thinking another forum? I'll spend a few minutes looking for it, be right back.That was easy. http://forum.avsim.n...eenshot+contestIt was started by Dan (Turbine777) way back in October. I remember it because I had forgotten to submit my entry in time.

Edited by yos233

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Straight%20Face.gifBut that was 2010 Batting%20Eyelashes.gifDo you know how much PMDG Planes have been released since?! Okay, okay Just%20Kidding.gifBut with an NGX on the way, imagine what this competition could look like!Everyone would be winners! We could even get PMDG to sponsor us our selves Raised%20Eyebrow.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

What happened to Turbine777? I liked his posts... If I remember correctly, he was starting a new flightsim web venture... Did it ever take off? Does anyone have the URL?

"Spotting at Kai Tak" Was my picture!And it gave me a Realair Duke! Thanks to the community, of course!Amazing plane, smooth and sweet!

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

Hi. I really enjoy participating in SS competitions. I was an honorable mention in Dan's (Turbine777). One thing that you should do (Jamalje) if you're serious about hosting one (doesn't have to have prizes or anything), is set some rules of the competition. ie. number of pictures that a user can submit, etcTo elaborate on what I mean is: when a user submits 5 pictures that have been slightly edited etc, he will have a greater chance of winning compared to another guy who only submits one picture that is not edited. This is where rules help make things fair. BTW, the above paragraph has no relation do the above screenshots. It was just an example.

Amazing shots guys, I'll get some of mine up today!@Ethan, I understand what you mean, maybe eventually I can create a new thread, (IF PMDG Allows) Or if even Tabs can do it, There can be a dead line, (Or a weekly competition or montly depends)There can be a theme, (I got this idea from abother forum) But it is quite general e.g (Any PMDG plane in Cross wind)Only one post per person, no major editing(Resizing and stuff allowed), once you have uploaded it you cannot change it.No other aircrafts besides PMDG Aircrafts ( lets keep it relevant )I really however don't think this thread would reach far however, that's why I would like an admin to do it if they had the time.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue