Sign in to follow this  
pager94

Rob I Care!

Hi Rob,Yes, I care your birthday is on Aug. 4th! Well, happy birthday in advance if I forget in midst of the PMDG 737NG release FRENZY! :( Cheers,BB

I'm sure there will be a thread when the time is due... lolsig.gif
Are Jamalje and I the only ones who care? :( BB

Are Jamalje and I the only ones who care? :( BB
He's a great guy and I think he should be rewarded for his accomplishments on his Birthday Big%20Grin.gifAfter all that work, It's well deserved!:(

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Do you care that its mine too on the 4th? And also the late great Queen Mother's (god rest her soul) :(

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

He's a great guy and I think he should be rewarded for his accomplishments on his Birthday Big%20Grin.gifAfter all that work, It's well deserved!:(
Capt. Randazzo is the best loved hero of flight simulation all over the World. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :( :(

should be rewarded for his accomplishments on his Birthday Big%20Grin.gifAfter all that work, It's well deserved!:(
Rest assured that i will reward him and the rest of the PMDG team with my money when they release the NGX...nothing more to say :(

Ian R Tyldesley

Capt. Randazzo is the best loved hero of flight simulation all over the World. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :( :(
Let's not get too carried away here Just%20Kidding.gifRyan, is just as epic as him :(

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Let's not get too carried away here Just%20Kidding.gifRyan, is just as epic as him :(
Don't forget Dr Vaos :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Don't forget Dr Vaos :(
Did someone just say Dr Vaos? :(

Did someone just say Dr Vaos? :(
Don't know... maybe it was Dr Vaos :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Don't know... maybe it was Dr Vaos :(
Are you guys talking about the Genius Ph.D. Mathmatican/Physicist DR. VAOS?BB

Are you guys talking about the Genius Ph.D. Mathmatican/Physicist DR. VAOS?BB