Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Can anyone tell me the name of the font used on the tail of the military transports like Air Force One and the C-40? vert-tail.jpg

Chris Hicks

Dunno, but I was searching for something similar recently. Maybe this helps. sig.gif
*ding ding* I think we have a winner! Thanks a lot. I was getting frustrated. There's a lot of them that are close, but I think the link you gave me is spot on.

Chris Hicks

Hey Chris thanks for doing the blue bottom version, any chance if I ask really nicely of doing a white version when you get time. USAF has more whites than blue bottoms I think. Eg 02-0202

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Marcelo, Matt, thanks for the comments! Marcelo, kudos to your work, looking forward to your upcoming projects! Donald, amazing paint! Good to see you're really working HD there... I've seen a few liveries in the library that are barely half of the possible resolution apparently. Too bad as this fine model offers so much more. Your shots reveal super sharp details, totally great! Chris, you're welcome! Good font to have IMHO... sig.gif

Excellent! Will check it out asap. sig.gif EDIT Hey, looks good in the sim but FYI it's still got the airstair operation panel there. Dunno if that was intended, but I doubt the real one has it. wink.png

Edited by badderjet

Can someone do these ...I prefer Delta Wavy and sorry for asking I'm just really hoping someone will give in and make it for me.... :-)
Hi, Carlitos!I just started out on the Delta Wavy Tail! It looks like a fun livery to do! It's gonna take some time, gonna try to squeeze it through this weekend! Doin' some great progress right now, but no promises man!See you! happy.png

Almost ready, SPEC texture finish to shine the metal and the rest remain opaque. Maybe tomorrow is ready sinttulohw7vh.jpg
Wow Jestolfi your so freaking good in making repaints... It looks really good.. every single one you made... I actually downloaded every repaint you made.. I'm a big fan of yours ... I have photo shop and I try to make a repaint but i simply suck I dont even know how to begin.. I wish I had your talent.. Hey you should use that same body metal for American repaint... it looks really good... Carlitos Colon

Hi, Carlitos!I just started out on the Delta Wavy Tail! It looks like a fun livery to do! It's gonna take some time, gonna try to squeeze it through this weekend! Doin' some great progress right now, but no promises man!See you! a>
thx man im excited now hope to see it soon.... i appreiate so much.... Carlitos colon

Would prefer a G- Reg ;) :D
Second that - any chance you could do a version with say G-XLAL as the reg??? Thanks Rob

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire