Sign in to follow this  
Deputydog857

Can not access several hundred dollars in purchases

I have been away from Flight Sim for over a year to both pf my parents passing away, and my wife in failing health. I have finally had a chance to get back into flight sim'n after a period and was welcomed with a (Account Locked) message when I tried to re-download my purchases. I would greatly appreciate access to my paid for purchases so that I might be able to enjoy a little off time doing my flight simming. I certainly hope, after all of the positive publicity PMDG had recieved over the years, that this would not be an issue.

Guest nzch2010

Have you tried a support ticket ?

Hi,Sorry to hear you had such a bad time.About your simming problem, have you submited a ticket in the support system ? I think it's really the best way to have a quick and effective answer.http://support.precisionmanuals.comAnd by the way, can you sign your posts with your full name please ? It's forum policy so...

Most certainly. I have tried to FIND a place to submit a support ticket but alas there is nothing to select, anywhere, other than this forum. I am doing my best to keep a level head but it's starting to get very irratating. I just want access to the $200 + of software I purchased to install on this new machine. I would rather not spend the next 5 years **** talking PMDG products on every forum in exsistence because of getting a screw around. Jack Frost

Jack, you have to follow the link i gave you. Then, if you're not registered, do it, wait for the activation mail and login.A quick note, the user/password used for the support system is not the same you used to buy the products, so if you have never used the support system, you have to register.Once logged in and your account activated (you receive an email with a link to activate it within a minute), you can submit a ticket.

I would rather not spend the next 5 years **** talking PMDG products on every forum in exsistence because of getting a screw around. Jack Frost
Well that certainly would not be the right approach to take. It wouldn't be very kind. Nonetheless, no need to worry. PMDG are not ones to screw people. Submit a ticket, and Paul or Ryan will get you squared away in a jiffy.
Most certainly. I have tried to FIND a place to submit a support ticket but alas there is nothing to select, anywhere, other than this forum.
Actually, there's a link right on their homepage called "Product Support". (under the support tab) Like I said before, they are not trying to scam you. Go in with a willing attitude and an open mind. (sorry for the pep talk lol)

PMDG leads the way in customer service in our hobby IMHO, no need to worry. Things dont always happen in realtime, but I bet your issue gets resolved in a amazingly timely fashion. You will feel very differently about this situation soon, provided you yourself follow the proper steps to make your issue known.

Guys, I confirm existence of support link, I have just checked it, it's there, register and submit ticket :) Regards,

Jack- I went to look at your account and found a note there about some threats that you made to a member of the PMDG team on 23DEC09. Further, I find myself wondering if perhaps you have mistaken your PMDG purchases with those made elsewhere, as the total account includes significantly less in total purchases than you describe. I see the behavior seems not to have changed. I would recommend you take the previous advice and open a support ticket. But please note: You are reaching a live human being on the other end, and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com