Sign in to follow this  
Helge Rasmussen

The PMDG 737NGX?

Helge, with the next update (soon!) I will remove the MCP assignments (config-mcp.lua).It does not make sense as I change things here often and this will probably lead that your actual settings will be overwritten. So, it means everybody have to make his own assignmenst to the MCP Combo ... But of course, you are right.I will change it here, too and maybe make a little init function, where Baro HPA is set, also Yokes down etc ...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with the next update (soon!) I will remove the MCP assignments (config-mcp.lua).It does not make sense as I change things here often and this will probably lead that your actual settings will be overwritten.
It will be better to put your current config-mcp.lua but renamed to sth like config-mcp.lua.def -- for those doing the initial setup (and not updating from the previous version).

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

updated

Guenter Steiner

Unbelievable Günter, you are a wizard :-)) I'm just fiddling out how the "Thing" works and you offer a solution hours after release. Thx very much

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

many thanks ... just added a little update (16:00 UTC)

Guenter Steiner

I've just been trying to catch up with the PMDG NGX forum (I've had a rather busy week!). Apparently —

• The SDK is now delayed until Service Pack 2, according to a reply from Ryan. sad.png

• SP1 is also delayed but seemingly will be out in October, although as ever with PMDG don't hold your breath, I guess:—

The word from Randazzo on Friday was:

As of right now, I think we are probably looking at Friday, 01OCT for the SP1 release with the 6700 concurrent or shortly afterward. (AS ALWAYS: SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Well, so much for SP1 — but there was also talk of an imminent 44 Mb intermediate hotfix:
...we are going to make available a new HotFix for you during the day, Saturday. This hotfix will update you with a significant portion of the fixes and enhancements that are coming with the service pack. This hotfix focuses primarily on the things that are code-based and as such your dlls will get updated to the most current versions as of Wednesday 21SEP.
It's now Sunday morning here in England, and so far there's no sign of any of a hotfix, but who knows? Doh.gif Randazzo did also say:
I'm in US PDT so I'm talking about MY Saturday!
Hmm... But given that PDT is UTC - 7 hours, by my arithmetic that means that in fact it didn't happen on Saturday. Not that anyone's counting any more, of course. wink.png But in that case, i.e. assuming the intermediate hotfix does materialise in the next few days, that'll make for two major code changes in a week (assuming SP1 doesn't slip yet again). Hypnotized.gif Cheers, Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Further to the above..... The hotfix is now released.

This is not a required update. This is an optional update for those who want the latest and greatest that we are working with and this fix is a beta version. We will not be responsible for any issues we introduce with this fix, nor will we accept responsibility if this hotfix burns down your garage, breaks the windshield on your '76 Pinto or runs over your grandmother with a '27 John Deere combine...) This hotfix includes more than 110 documented tweaks, adjustments, fixes and optimizations over the original RTM version of the NGX, and about 30 undocumented changes. This is **NOT** the SP1 release, but is merely a dll and file update to give you access to the latest version that we were working with as of mid week last week. While there are significant included in this version of the build, we are still in verification on many of the fixes, so we'll plan to publish a list of changes with the full SP1 when it comes out next week. (Subject to change!) 1) This update is going to overwrite your aircraft.cfg files, thus wiping out your livery entries in the config files. You can make a backup of those entries, then copy them into the new aircraft configs after installation if you like- OR you can simply re-run all of your livery installations as suits your needs. 2) This update adds a new font file to the installation and replaces your dlls.
And (please try not to be too surprised....) —
We are still evaluating whether we will have this [sP1] released during the weekend of 01OCT11 or not.
But nonetheless, I think somehow that I will await SP1! Cheers, Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg