Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

It is precisely because I take it seriously that I don't run them. They provide nothing but a false sense of security. Is Grooveshark a legitimate or pirate site? Best regards,Robin.
1. Wow. No. Bless your heart.2. Why don't you see for yourself? You figured out how to use this forum, didn't you?Idea.gif It's legitimate. Wow.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

In the Instruction pdf of the new 737NGX I read that is better to opt out the AV program for actively scanning the entire FSX folder.I have McAfee VirusScan v. 14.5Does anyone know how to do this Werner Verwaal

In the Instruction pdf of the new 737NGX I read that is better to opt out the AV program for actively scanning the entire FSX folder.I have McAfee VirusScan v. 14.5Does anyone know how to do this Werner Verwaal
Good question, i have listened to the guy's on this and i have AVG i have figured out how to do this in AVG but i wouldn't know about yours m8 have alook in the scan option area ..But it does make a massive impact!

ESET NOD32 for any gaming rig! Simply the best there is... I also "exclude" my FSX specific directories from real-time scanning on top of that. Honestly, this program has worked very very well for me over the past 6 years or so. You don't need the full Smart Security Suite, just the NOD32 AV scanner which comes in both x86 and x64 flavors. I am not in any way connected with the developer, simply a very happy customer. http://www.eset.com/us/home/nod32-antivirus

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I used AVG for years after Norton turned sour. Nowadays I run Avast and have no problems with addons or FSX. She speaks to me too biggrin.png Whereas all my plane does is call me a retard as we come in to land. But how in hell does it know?

Hello Guys, Bought and downloaded NGX737 today. No problems apart from my slow boadband speed in the UK.I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials v2.Installation was perfect run as administrator.No need for me to de-activate my AV at all. No problem with activation of the software inside FSX. Colin Haines

I'm not exactly sure - look for something in the settings called "Exclusions" or something like that. Better yet, just ditch McAfee and install MSSE.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com