Sign in to follow this  
VARIG

FMC hidden pages

Guys, Anyone from the beta-tester's team or the staff can please take a look at the hidden pages of CDU/FMC in this link, and please, answer me if this "easter-egg" will come with NGX? http://www.b737.org.uk/fmc.htm#Hidden_Pages I'ts not something spectacular to do, but certainly almost everyone here didn't know that such thing exists. Gabriel

both the Lateral offset and Alternative pages are in the iFly 737 so i cant see why PMDG wouldn't simulate them though i'm not 100%.

I can't find the thread, but very recently someone asked the same exact question, and a beta tester responded that all the hidden pages are modeled. PMDG really left no stone unturned here.

I can get to the pages in iFly, but not through the hidden shortcut (couldnt find an ERASE button!) For iFly, I went to the Index Page and selected ALTN DEST from there and from the page press LSK6R to access the nearest Airports list. So I'm sure the NGX will have these pages modelled, whether the shortcut works, I don't know... not sure how youd similtaneously press a button on both CDUs any way!

On the CDU if you enter Left Right Right Up Up Left CLB CLB INIT the flight crew turn into Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson.* Does that count? * This is a lie.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

On the CDU if you enter Left Right Right Up Up Left CLB CLB INIT the flight crew turn into Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson.* Does that count? * This is a lie.
That makes me remember the "Up, Up, Back, Up, Down, Select" to extend the time to perform a Fatality on MK 2 (SNES)! Good times! LOL.gif Mark, I prefer to see Megan Fox / Memphis Monroe, can I select them via CDU's Simulation Control? LOL!

Gabriel, they're all modeled. No easter egginess about it, and no secret keypresses.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

.... i cant see why PMDG wouldn't simulate them though i'm not 100%.
... on the other hand I am 100% certain that they are modelled properly and latter gives accurate information,

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Gabriel, they're all modeled. No easter egginess about it, and no secret keypresses.
Begs to ask the question: How will I press both CDU Deletes at the same time?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Zach, The ALTERNATE DESTS page is accessed by pressing the RTE key to get to the ACT RTE page, and then LSK 6L.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

If you type iddqd then press both exec buttons at the same time, it activates God Mode! LMAO.gif

If you type iddqd then press both exec buttons at the same time, it activates God Mode! LMAO.gif
That's a good one! LOL.gif