Sign in to follow this  
Lemond23

PMDG for other simulators than Microsoft FS

Those FAQs were only a way M$ used to calm down the reaction of simmers when they saw first screens. So, do you trust most a mark dept. slogan or your own eyes ? Well, if you trust your eyes Direct 11 are not used and DX 12 are only a wet dream.

Tell me Mark, do you represent any branch of addon industry that will be hurt by future MS policy regarding addon distribution? If not, why are you trying to devaluate worth of something that doesn't even exist yet?Also, Dario has asked you to provide links to your conversations that you claim to have with that MS developer who told all that stuff and I don't remember you providing that links. So far your spreading your predictions and you are calling them facts.Moreover, you were insolent (might be to strong word but I don't know other, sorry) enough, to write in other topic that we have set some trap to get you banned from this forum... Well, I never got banned and you got many times, looks like you are very experienced in that area, but please don't accuse me of any conspiracy against anyone anymore. You have the right to write what you think and I would never dare to deny it, but we also have right to disagree with you. Try to remember about it, before you'll spread such accusations again!And to finish this for once I have just added you to ignored users. Sorry mate, but we all have some limits and I don't want to get involved in what you are doing here, maybe I will loose some valuable content but it will be better this way. Regards,

You have the right to disagree, yes of course. You inserted me into ignored users : who cares ? I expect M$ fans do the same soon. Who cares ? I think you have to gain money from publishing products for M$ Flight, that seems to me the truth instead. Your personal forum in the signature will grow with Flight I know that and advs may kick in. Good luck, but do not act as a M$ lawyer with me, that's a no way road. This is my opinon, period. If you any thoughts on me don't hjack this thread. Put them into your back stage.

And to finish this for once I have just added you to ignored users. Sorry mate, but we all have some limits and I don't want to get involved in what you are doing here, maybe I will loose some valuable content but it will be better this way. Regards,
How do you do that? I was looking for that option from the last thread! LOL.gif
How do you do that? I was looking for that option from the last thread! LOL.gif
Never mind, I found it!

MS Flight is a pure arcade platform where you can buy 3rd party addons via the Live circuit. It is based on DX 9 and DX 10 even if when it will be released ( not before summer 2012 ) DX 12 will be the standard on Windows 8. The graphic of Flight is worst than a decent FSX scenery and yes, it is an arcade game without ATC, Flight Planner and Weather Management because MS will let 3rd party add on sell their products, once MS certified, over the Live circuit. I was almost forgetting, you will be able to play it using Kinetic controller therefore widely opening you arms to fly colored spots in your favourite pc room. Multiplayer will be in, you can fly cartoon-style colored propeller planes over the shining water and the old terrain mesh, quite funny if compared to modern games graphic high quality level. Now below this post you will read several opinions stating that nothing is sure bla bla.....just go on the MS Flight website and get yourself a rough idea and compare the poor graphic with a whatever decent FSX scenery addon. If someone will try to state the opposite just post MS Flight ATC images or videos, same speech for Flight Planner and Weather Management. Other than posting them, those are only dreams driven buy the lack of real flight simulations during last 6 years. Now the good news, PMDG is relasing a gorgeous and classy brand new 737 NG, this is really a masterpiece and everyone agrees even if no one owns it yet <->
Which is exactly what you said, almost word for word, in the other thread. And instead of heeding our advice to not place opinion as fact, you post it yet again. Add me to those who are going to put you on ignored users.

.......I expect M$ fans do the same soon. Who cares ?
Who's next to join the boyband ? laugh.png

Mark, your statements regarding Flight are bordering on libel. If I were you I'd stop spreading unfounded drivel.

Bernard

Theres always someone on forums that just try to start this kind of stuff. Its a real shame.

Not trying to bash "Flight" or Microsoft... We don't know what it will be... I know very little about programming, just want to discuss the possibilitis of a PMDG product for other platforms. With FSX, the level of accuracy of the NGX will be astonishing... X-plane 10 could be a possibility also (don't know nothing about technical dificultis involved)... This afternoon, I was just wondering about the possibilities of programmers like the ones from PMDG, Active Sky etc join their works to launch a stand alone product made for accuracy. Not saying that "Flight" won't be accurate, just saying that it would be great if there were a platform made specially for accuracy and, maybe, even training. In search of maybe FAA certification. Teo Halfen

If I remember correctly, Robert said that they were under a NDA and couldn't disclose plans for Flight... X-plane is another story, you'll have to ask them

What we should not forget, is that removing the Word "Simulator" clearly shows what kind of People they want to reach with this product....However Add-ons could make it more Professional, .. Jan Reineke
Well in that case, can we call X-Plane a simulator or a game? X-Plane doesnt have simulator anywhere in its title.

If I remember correctly, Robert said that they were under a NDA and couldn't disclose plans for Flight... X-plane is another story, you'll have to ask them
Technically, the NDA that they may or may not be under would prevent them from saying nothing or anything at all about the NDA that does or does not exist.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

What's the will of screenshots ?