Sign in to follow this  
IcedUpPitotTube

Personal Descriptions of the NGX

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

An aircraft add on that will work with Microsoft Flight Simulator X made by a third party called Precision Manuals Inc. which will be released for purchase sometime in the future of this writing.

God Created The Earth and Heaven in 7 days. PMDG Has Been Working Several Years On The NGX. Enough Said?

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

God Created The Earth and Heaven in 7 days. PMDG Has Been Working Several Years On The NGX. Enough Said?
You, my friend, have a mind that surpasses those of Einstein, Davinci and many others..

I'd face away from my relatives if the NGX made me feel that way o_O
Heh, my family including my wife is fully aware of my "aerosexuality" LOL.gif It must be genetic, my 3 year old is showing signs of it too HAHA

Heh, my family including my wife is fully aware of my "aerosexuality" LOL.gif It must be genetic, my 3 year old is showing signs of it too HAHA
I can only pray mine will be like that, I don't want a metal head.
aerosexuality
Nice term btw!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

This thread will actually be more relevant when the NGX actually comes out, but for now, describe the NGX as best as you can. Examples: "Alluring, addictive, gorgeous." "A gift to humanity" (LOL) Funny, descriptive, image-like, whatever. Anything goes!
You guys need to get a life. Seriously.

Dave P. Woycek

Beautiful, gorgeous, incredible, and addictive are four I've used many times during wide-beta. smile.png
I am with Mike, the best aircraft ever to fly in FSX or any desktop sim! seriously! JR

- Jane Whittaker

You guys need to get a life. Seriously.
Well maybe you're right and videogames ruined my life... the good thing is that I've got 2 extra lifes ;-)

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

"As-yet unreleased" (I don't say that as an impatient smarta$%, but rather as a contrast to the glowing remarks above) Ya'know, I'm beginning to become as bad as the lot of you - except I'm visiting the forums to observe the personality train wrecks which seem to be on-track to implode with every passing moment the product remains under wraps. Thread locks are coming a mile-a-minute now, and the truly anxious are chewing out the posters of repeat questions with reckless abandon. :) As long as I make my purchase before the expansion pack comes out and raises the base price, I'm a happy camper. Carry on, folks!-Greg