Sign in to follow this  
JusJ

Looks like we're back in business

I think I'm there as well. It accepted my purchase, and gave me confirmation. I thought for sure something else was broken because every time I checked the "Agree to Terms" blah, blah, and clicked Continue, it would go back to the "Info" page. Got my download link....and "database connection problem" f-bomb Oh well....either way, zero hours bottle-to-throttle is illegal...guess I'll just try to download tomorrow.Adan

well I finally got my download going after having to purchase a 2nd time:/ Couldnt' get a support ticket through for the first one and I didn't want to wait any longer lol. I'll just send in a support ticket when things work fully again.. D/l speesd are really good it seems .. I'm getting 2.2 MB/s with 5 minutes total on my download times!

Ill wait for email. I payed with paypal and got my confirm email from them but couldnt get back to pmdgs site. Hope I get a linky.

Ill wait for email. I payed with paypal and got my confirm email from them but couldnt get back to pmdgs site. Hope I get a linky.
My hope also!

Got my download-link, and the first thing that pops up is "database connection problem". It also pops up when I try to reach any site on the eCommerce part of PMDG's pages.

I paid now and I am trying the download link.. no luck so far tried about 30 times

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Finally! After about 100 tries, my D/L link is working...just started progressing at ~600KB/S. Perseverance!Adam

downloading now at 5.1 mb/sec WOW it took forever to finally get this far EDIT!!!! its done Verizon FIOS for the win! installing now.. bye guys will report on frames later

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Just now the e-commerce site is back up. I was excited until I saw that my order is still "Pending". Le sigh. My evening was ruined by some script kiddies... argh.

also in my account it states:You currently do not have any previous orders in this store. But money is definitely gone sad.png
I wouldn't panic about it too much. As long as you can prove you paid, you should have no problems.