Sign in to follow this  
Sebastiaan

Did I already buy it or not?

So without noticing the post on your facebook wall, PMDG, a woke up and directly went to my computer for downloading the NGX. Filled in all information but when i pressed on place order (after credit card information) i get this: Dear customer,We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store.We apologize for the inconvenience.Please notify the store administrator so that we may fix the problem as soon as possible and let you know when the store becomes available again.Thank you for your cooperation! Now i know you guys are working on it, but I just want to know if I already buy it, was the order placed??? Thanks!

Most likely not, did you get any emails from PMDG?

I'd hang on for a bit then, since the server is under DDoS attack and is messing stuff up!

Hang in there guys, we're working on smoothing the ride out for you guys. Just hang in there, it'll be worth it.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Dont try to buy it like 5 times or you will most likely end up getting charged multiple times like me laugh.png

If that happens, we'll sort it out for you guys, don't worry send us a support ticket. Things are a bit slow at the moment but continuing to hold up the fort :-)

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

If you need someone else to try to hold er up just let me know if there is anything I can do!

I've had a similar experience but with some variations - I tried to buy, got the database connection error message, then later got an e-mail from PMDG confirming the sale. But I can't locate a download link, and so far I'm not able to get a support ticket to go through - I've got the fields filled out but nothing happens when I hit the submit button. And for some reason the NGX is still in my shopping cart. I'll keep trying with the ticket - am in no rush for an answer, just wanted to post this in case it helps anybody else who's in a similar situation.

Gents- If you have ANY issues with a download, payment, account- we recommend that you open a support ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com Please note that this site has been going up and down as a result of DDoS as well -but if you have a ticket- it guarantees one of us will get to you. The forum is pretty busy and anything you ask here might get into page 3 before any one of us sees it!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Well i cant even get to the shop just woke up and thought i would download it..Is the shop still down due to the attack??

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM