Sign in to follow this  
cheyennepilot

Activation Server is working now

My 737NGX has been sucessfully activated. Keep trying. I thing that is the only way make it accept your code.

The activation server's under attack again and crashed earlier due to the flooding. I woke RSR up (none of us had slept in 2 days) and we're working on it right now. Sorry guys, we're as frustrated with this as you all are - it's getting extremely old.
but they are ery good news, thanks Ryan!! :)

THANKS EVERY BODY BUT I CAN'T ACTIVETE IT NOT EVEN WITH THIS CODE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.
See post 15 from Tabs. I finally got mine in, so it's worth it to keep trying (1155 PDT on Friday 8/5 or 1855 UTC on 8/5). BTW, do make sure you're using your own code from the e-mail sent to you by PMDG. The "NGXX-XXXX-..." in message 9 was just an example of what the thing looks like. Yours will of course not have all the X's.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

I am starting to regret buying this on day 1. I should have waited a few days until this malarkey got sorted. PMDG are as much a "victim" here.. I get that.. but it's still a shambles.

We're looking into the "reached max activations" stuff - something's not right there, it shouldn't be doing that if you're installing multiple times on the same machine.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Bought the 737NGX foday and still not able to activate.The internet connection is working fim and the antivirus is switched off.Is the server again under attack? Enrique Suarez