Sign in to follow this  
kianus

Panel and airfraft freeze.

I should also mention that I'm flying in Hawaii where the FPS are higher and memory load lower than most other places. I'm also using the ENB series HDR Mod with the D3D9 antilag limiter combo as per Ryan's suggestions mentioned on this forum.

Brandon Burkley

well i experince the freez when airborne, but after xxx sec it continue flyeing. have tryeid even lowering my settings to the lowest whit only the 737 but it still does it

Yeah my issue is really 'occassional' though hrm, weird the way it isn't freezing the full Flight Simulator or crashing as such but instead just the aircraft and its VC although its still flying.

If your 2d panel freezes, try to switch to an external view for half a minute or so, then change back. See if it has become unfrozen

On the MD11 I rarely have a PFD freeze. All I have to do is going through different views using "s" and "a" key and it works again.

it isn't so much the 2D freeze its the whole aircraft freezes with its control surfaces both internally and externally, all animations, everything. Whilst FSX continues to run which brings me to think it may be a PMDG module or some interaction with what is running the PMDG aircraft, really weird and yeah I rarely have issues with other PMDG aircraft myself or other payware, never seen this before.

I had the problem with the frozen aircraft too. After about 45min into the flight. In 2D-panel and also VC.The strange part was, when i saved the flight and left to mainmenu and then reloaded the flight, everything was fine until I've tried to reload the panelstate. Shortly after the panel was loaded the problem occurred again. It was the only time I had this problem and it happened when I tried to increase the simulationrate. Maybe it is related to that fact. My specs:Phenom II X4 635GTX4604GB RAMWin7 64bitFSX SP2 (on a different HDD)

same here, all freeze cant do any thing before it gets back very iritating when it does it whit in every min

Yeah hopefully we can get this fixed.

I haven't experienced this problem yet but to me it sounds as though it 'locks you out of the aircraft'. Could it be an activation issue?

Ahh yes that sounds interesting could quite well be as it does lock useage of the aircraft as such.

well i dont think so as then it would be a problem to all, by the way when it is registrated it should ask for it anymore and if it was so whit internet off and virus program off to se whats happening it does the same. to me it mabe sound like the step before CTD

Yeah I've just messed about with it somewhat and it is somewhat perplexing, hopefully someone from PMDG can look at this issue...

Thank you so much guys for such a stellar product. I actually teared as I brought the systems to life at the gate. All was going fine at the gate, great performance (fps, etc) using all internal and external views all the way through startup, and the beginning of taxi. However, as stated above, all of a sudden around 5-10 minutes after loading the flight (during taxi to the RWY in both instances), everything on the plane freezes: all the controls as well as my throttle quadrant. Flaps don't work, ailerons and rudders don't work, and the PFD, NAV display, auto pilot console, are all not responsive. I have tried it twice, and it happened twice. Performance setup:Full Fuel and WeightAll system set up as per the manual System setup:Windows XP 64 bit latest SPFSX with SP2Core 2 Quad 3.0GHz4GB RAMnVidia 8800GT 1GB Name: Maijd Alaeddin

Thanks for posting Majid I just flew a short 40min hop in the jet and all seemed to work well and performance good but it seems that 1 minute it can be all frozen as you describe above 5mins into my flight and other times runs fine and other times happens after I land, its very random and I don't know about you but I don't get it with any other a/c I have.Now tried it and had mixed results at various payware and freeware and default scenery in a variety of weather conditions and seems to happen randomly.