Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adraesh

Trouble on FSX multiplayer session

Thank you pmdg for replying to this thread, I find it a little insulting the way one support member as belittled the fsx multiplayer/ gamespy community ( this is a LAN only direct issue also) as someone said we are a dedicated bunch of people who buy most of the addons for fsx, because we use it the most. I also Appricate that you have a lot going on right now , so I am willing to wait, so long as I know that someone at pmdg will look into it. I also know this is not only a 737ngx issue, other aircraft have issues, concordex, cls 767, dc10. And I have heard of simular issues with the pmdg prop plane for fsx. I suggest all people with this issue post a reply to this thread, and log a ticket. This is not a personal attack at anyone at pmdg, I just want to fly with others in my va that have this aircraft, that's all.RegardsEric.P.s. this will be my last post in this thread, don't want to bump it deliberately

Thomas, A very quick way to upset us is to sit here and act like your personal issue is the most important one in the world when there are tons of other things going on here that have our attention. (like people who've paid and still don't have the download link, which is what we've been dealing with for almost 24 hours now). We are well aware of this thread and we've messaged Geoff about the issue. I cannot guarantee a fix here - as Vangelis said, we are not about to compromise our simulation of the airplane in the name of something a tiny percentage of the user base is doing. If it's fixable without breaking the simulation, we'll see what we can do. Please stop "upping" the thread over and over, that will not affect the outcome here.
This answer is a huge Step forward and i am glad that our Questions are noticed from the PMDG Staff. LOL.gif Anyway after the Release Storm and when all People got their NGX, i hope that there will be a solution for us Online Players. It would be nice if someone of PMDG could try to recreate that Problem to see that we are not arguing for no Reason and maybe find that Point which cause our Problems. Whistle.gif Greetings Chris

Excuse me you want us to redesign our entire code featuring a fully modelled jet airliner and all its systems so that it runs on your own MP server with your own "home" software ?
Is that seriously how you treat a customer who just bought a $69 software and can't use it?...

Is that seriously how you treat a customer who just bought a $69 software and can't use it?...
Please don't add fuel to the fire. He can use perfectly well, just not they he wants to (online server with custom software, unlike the vast majority of other simmers outside of Germany.) --Isaac Magalhaes

Please don't add fuel to the fire. He can use perfectly well, just not they he wants to (online server with custom software, unlike the vast majority of other simmers outside of Germany.) --Isaac Magalhaes
I must correct you, in this case we tested on 2 different Sessions with 40-60 Players, all custom Software was disabled and not loaded, as i Mentioned its not a Microsoft FSX Multiplayer Server problem, they exist since FSX was released, it only appear with this Plane, for example the other PMDG Planes work and the Players enjoy Groupflights with the 747 and MD-11. Greetings Chris

Gents- Earlier in this thread, Dr. Vaos indicated that he was engaged in a private conversation with one of the posters here and "we will see what we can do." This apparently is insufficient to a few in this thread who make it clear in their communication that we should be expected to drop all existing research in favor of handling their personal tasks. This is not a good way to advance your cause. In fact- a few of you here are doing quite a bit of damage to it instead. "We will see what we can do" means: PMDG has a development agenda for the tens of thousands, not the few. We have a very wide agenda and we always do what we can to support each small sector of the community. We cannot promise you more. I would appreciate you not lecturing the development team because we are not willing to drop everything in order to support your small sector.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com