Sign in to follow this  
marcon8122

Problem with NGX freezing during FMC setup

Hi i have done succesfuly the tutorial flight, after this without install anithing i decided to do a flight and during fmc setup after i set the performance page with any route or combination of fuel/load fsx stop responding and freeze forever without any reason, i have a fresh fsx setup with pmdg no meteo no tweaks. After this problem i've tried to do again tutorial and now doesn't work :(

I have also problems with routes... entered a short hop from EDDT to EDDV (BRANE Y200 HLYZ) and got a FMC Freeze ...also ND isn't working anymore. I figured out, that entering the Route without the airway Y200 it will work .... ?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I "solved" the problem with installing 1107 AIRAC ... Tried it and had then no more FMC freeze, where it was before for 100% Hopefully that isn't just a accident ...

Guenter Steiner

Rolled back to 1107 AIRAC cycle, unfortunately didn't fix it for me. Ticket now submitted.

Rolled back to 1107 AIRAC cycle, unfortunately didn't fix it for me.
hmmm. I haven't had yet another freeze since rolling back ... But I also changed several things like initial panel state: as the freeze happened, I have had "short" loaded, now I start from "long" or "cold&dark"... maybe you could try to start out of one of these states and see what happens ...

Guenter Steiner

I have tried starting with every panel state aviable the only fix for me is insert manually every fix in legs page

Just had the panel/aircraft freeze while landing in SIT. Was able to fly 5 legs today (over 6 hours of continues operation with ground time) before this took place. Just as I touched down in SIT, I lost all flight controls but was able to bring it to a stop as the brakes still worked for some reason. Once stopped (though its was on the side of the runway in the rocks next to the beach) I noticed that none of the flight deck systems would respond when you selected the switch/button. An outside view reveled that the wings were stuck in the full flex position even though I was on the ground and stopped. I was not flying an ILS App, but did have a route entered.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

it seems a problem inserting some types of route. I have no CTD during flight, or after landing i've tried to use 8x . Only freeze inserting route in RTE page using navaids

I too have this issue. I tried to duplicate Nicks flight sitting on EGKK to EHRD with just the runways and SIDs/STARs and get things to freeze every time. But if I do it from the gate and input a plan then it works.

My ngx freeze when select stas GISA1 intx orana final 15 SBCT. I tried 3 times, freeze every time