Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

PFC Throttle Quadrant - Gear UP/Down

My gear selector handle on my PFC throttle quadrant appears to be INOP when using the 737. Any insight PMDG? Thanks

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I also have the same PFC throttle quadrant and have the same problem. But I think I could fix it. I also noticed when I place the landing gear lever to the middle (off) the gear goes down. Also check your speed brakes, they don't seem to work either. I am back to "G" and "/"

Paul Gugliotta

I also have the same PFC throttle quadrant and have the same problem. But I think I could fix it. I also noticed when I place the landing gear lever to the middle (off) the gear goes down. Also check your speed brakes, they don't seem to work either. I am back to "G" and "/"
did you set up the PFC TQ through FSUIPC? The NGX is not compatible with FSUIPC control assignments. I had the same problem. Either use software that came with the Throttle Quadrant or use the FSX Controls Menu. Or of course i you like stay with G and / :(

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I experience a similar problem with the GoFlight LGT II module. While all trim axes and the flap switch work correctly I can't get the gear switch working. There is no reaction at all. Oskar

Same exact problems with PFC throttle quad. No gear operation and inop spoiler. Got to be a solution. Won't get help from PFC but was hoping someone around PMDG might have the PFC Quad?Thanks.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

I Have the same problem on my Saitek Pro flight panel, the lever will only activate the gear if if I park the NGX gear in the middle position using the mouse, but even when I drop the gear I still have to follow up manually to clear red/green status on panel, Although my flap switch on the panel works at least...

Rgds, Shaun

hello, I also use the PFC throttle quadrant (serial connected version). When moving the gear lever on the quadrant, it dosn't move the gearhandle in the cockpit.But that is no different as with the 3th main gear of the MD-11.That one was not retracted/extended by the hardware lever either...Easy solution. Go into fsuipc, assign keyboard G to the hardware lever (it's a button and not an axis) or assign the fs function throttle toggle to that lever on the quadrant.Works just fine for me... Luc BrusselmansBelgium

I did clear the FSUIPC.ini settings as PMDG suggested, but that did not resolve the problem. @Luc,I did not even think of that, the good thing is I should be able to create this setting for just the 737

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos