Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barramundilure

Cold and Dark

Hi EveryoneI would appreciate if someone out there could help me a little.I love the look and feel of the NGX so far but am having difficulty finding a step by step set of expanded prodeedures that goes from cold and dark all the way through to ready to taxi and beyond.The checklists I can find in the documents seem abrieviated and dont seem to cover all the items.I have been having a look through all the documentation that comes with the NGX and while there is some expanded proceedures there it doesnt seem to start with a cold and dark office.Also can someone advise where in the checklist for the short turn and long turn starts?CheersBarra

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

Hi EveryoneI would appreciate if someone out there could help me a little.I love the look and feel of the NGX so far but am having difficulty finding a step by step set of expanded prodeedures that goes from cold and dark all the way through to ready to taxi and beyond.The checklists I can find in the documents seem abrieviated and dont seem to cover all the items.I have been having a look through all the documentation that comes with the NGX and while there is some expanded proceedures there it doesnt seem to start with a cold and dark office.Also can someone advise where in the checklist for the short turn and long turn starts?CheersBarra
The QRH !! Fred.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Normal procedures are in FCOM1. Think they start around page 75.

Yep - Normal Procedures in the FCOM 1 - page 77 of the PDF version. You'll need to do the Electrical Power Up supplemental first - page 209 of the PDF.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

44%
    $11,005.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now