Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eraser74

Unable to load saved flights with the NGX

Hi! It seems that I can´t load any saved flights or situations with the NGX. FSX will load and then at 100% it just stops and that was it. I can just press ESC and quit out of the simulation at this point. Never had this problem before.

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Oliver Donner

Do you run FSX as administrator? You should if you are running PMDG add-ons.

Antonie B

Intel Core i5-2500K @4.5 gHz - ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 - G.Skill Sniper 1.25v 8GB 1600 - 500 GB Harddisk - nVidia 9600GT 512MB - Win 7 ×64

FSX Gold Edition - REX 2.0 - PMDG 747-400X - Aerosoft Mega Airport Amsterdam X - FlyTampa St. Maarten - Captain Sim 767-300 - Captain Sim 727-100/200 - Captain Sim 757-200 - PMDG 737NGX Base Package - PMDG 737NGX 737-600/700 Expansion Pack - Aerosoft Mega Airport LFPG - EZDok Camera Add-on

I often fly to an airport, land, park and save. Then later pick up where I left off and use the saved location to start up the engines, set up and fly back. I`ve done several with the NGX so far and no problem. It may be that your saved files are corrupted for some reason. Had you not closed down FSX properly or anything? Was their any third party program running thats not on when you run the saved file? This is probably something really silly and thats no reflection on you, just how these things start or not in some cases.

+1 Loading a saved flight will result in all displays blank. In exterior view, engines are running, lights are on, flight is continuing "normally" (i.e. if saved in a descent, it's still doing the descent). I've not found a recovery have to completely exit FSX & restart. Dan "lensman" Davison

--
Dan "lensman" Davison
PMDG_T7_sig.jpgrs

No everything was running and I don´t know how just those saved flight from the NGX would be corrupted. All other flights load normally. So problem persists.....still not able to load a saved flight with the NGX.

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Oliver Donner

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now