Sign in to follow this  
ruemenapp21

Entire Screen Goes Black

I am having a major issue not sure if it's a pmdg issue or a lack of computer performance. My entire flightsim screen will go black and all I will be able to hear is sound. I have never had this issue before using this plane. It also only happens with this plane. Which leads me to believe i'm trying to do to much with my sim with the hardware I have. Here are my specs. I have also read the intro manual and followed all those instructions.Intel Pentium Processor P6100Intel HD graphics250 GB HDDWindows 7 64

The exact same thing happens to me at Acceleration Height: screen goes black and FSX sound continues for about 10 seconds before FSX crashes completely. Tried the uiautomationcore.dl. removal as suggested above but to no avail. Hopefully, a fix from PMDG will be forthcoming. Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHzASUSTeK P5Q DELUXENVIDIA GeForce GTX 280Win XP SP4 System optimized by FS-GS and capable of 25-30 fps with PMDG MD-11 FSXMake that Win XP SP3

Ya I have the same issue only with the ngx when using the menu bar. Very frustrating. I have a 2500k 470gtx, w7 64 bit.

Matt Wilson

The exact same thing happens to me at Acceleration Height: screen goes black and FSX sound continues for about 10 seconds before FSX crashes completely. Tried the uiautomationcore.dl. removal as suggested above but to no avail. Hopefully, a fix from PMDG will be forthcoming. Intel® Core™ 2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHzASUSTeK P5Q DELUXENVIDIA GeForce GTX 280Win XP SP4 System optimized by FS-GS and capable of 25-30 fps with PMDG MD-11 FSX Make that Win XP SP3
Did this didn't help at all. I guess i'm going back to the 757 until this is fixed or told my computer is to weak to run it.

Are you using a Frame Limiter? IF you are using Antilag 1.01 and change screen from full to windowed or vice versa, it will blank your screen

Are you using a Frame Limiter? IF you are using Antilag 1.01 and change screen from full to windowed or vice versa, it will blank your screen
I'm not using that but it does happen when I change between windowed and full screen

The only other thing I can think of is your video driver may need to be reinstalled or updated/downgraded. What version Video driver are you using? you don't appear to mention this...

The only other thing I can think of is your video driver may need to be reinstalled or updated/downgraded. What version Video driver are you using? you don't appear to mention this...
Intel HD graphics is my video card, I'm using a laptop

Oh, Ok a Laptop. You don't slave another monitor off it by any chance?
Nope, I may be a little bit cheap, but not crazy.