Sign in to follow this  
JeanMi73

No probs with NGX. Alone?

It has been working flawlessly here in more than thirty hours of flight. Hence the question : for those of us who haven't had any problem whatsoever, is the fix a good idea ? Why try to fix something that's not broken ?

In a lot of post with problems, I want to post this. since the first day, I use my NGX without anny problems...Just a break between Chines to load. Yesterday, I've maked 4 flights for a total of 11 houres +/- in flight...I make a world tour... Actually more of 40H without any probs For my 2 first flight, KSFO-KSEA and return, with all ORBX scenry, and no probs... May be I'm... Just THX PMDG Apologises for my bad english, It's not my native and I try to post in...
Doing my 3rd "official" flight with NGX, British Airways Virtual routes, no problems whatsoever.It even survivde bunch of loading and reloading as I was testing various scenarios, also numerous testflights.Different scenery packages, loading the sim very hard, running down to 20fps with Very Dense AG and highest scenery and all.No crash except the ones I caused Whistle.gif Good job PMDG!!

Hence the question : for those of us who haven't had any problem whatsoever, is the fix a good idea ? Why try to fix something that's not broken ?
Tbh, I haven't hot-fixed my installation, and I don't plan to. I have no problem whatsoever with NGX and FSX is such an unstable enviroment, so I'm not taking any chances.