Sign in to follow this  
JeanMi73

No probs with NGX. Alone?

I too had no prolems to post. I did multiple flights with frame rates > 100 fps at times. I had the annoying morse code issue that I resolved. But installation was easy (once I got in). The addon liveries were easy to install. All my yokes, pedals etc work fine. I am no computer wiz or even a pilot, but Iwas able tojump right (without reading the manuals) and do a cpmplete flight.So overall - it was noproblem at all. What I didn't see, (like loading fuel etc) was in the manuals.

Paul Gugliotta

i've had quite a few succesfull flights :) Fantastic plane. Even got off from Innsbruck yesterday. Never tried that before..

This baby run's smooth and stable on my pc, not any freeze or CTD at all my flights!!! Have done some short flights and two longer flights KJFK-KFLL and KSFO-PHNL, both with no issues.Good 20 fps in VC, 30 FPS outside (30 fps locked with Antilag). Have only one issue with the autobrakes, that kill my manual brakes, hope the SP1 fix this..... LOL.gifLOL.gif (Just a pity that my other aircraft's in the hangar slowly rusting)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg
Markus Frank
Windows 10 64,Intel i7, 32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1080ti, Prepar3D V4.

No problems other then radio DH (so I use baro - no problem) and not enough time. I was going to use the launch of the NGX as justification to update my PC, but it runs well enough on what I have.

Agreed Paul....still running an e8600 (OC 4.01) on XP w/4g of RAM and pleased with the performance, well enough to wait for Ivy Bridge.C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Yep me too, no issues whats so ever. Really enjoying the sim...thanks PMDG for there work! ;)

The only problem I have is that NGX is eating up all of my free time.

Only small probs but flying it from the moment of installation. You are not alone...

The NGX works flawless for me. Really nice aircraft. Must have something to do with my hardware or FSX setup.

I like this thread. No Problems. Except, Freeze up. OOM. Low FPS. CTD.
Welcome to the world of computers, dude...

Add me to the pile till today no ctds no out of mem nothing at all .i feel bad for the guys with problems but im sure PMDG its working on SP1 already...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I'm still flyiing without any problem. NGX is working very well. I love it. Thank you so much, PMDG.Hug.gifBob

I would just like to say that another weekend has passed and still no problems worth mentioning. I am begining to feel left out...

Hello guys. No, you are not alone, and thank god, i am not, too. I really have no issues at all with the NGX and am very cautious and rather unsure, wether or not i should install any update for it.Actually i am waiting for an official SP1 or the 600/700 version including tweaks.But beforehand i will not install any hot-fixes or such...;) I too thought about posting a threat like this one myself titel "No problems with NGX - What am i doing wrong?" Whistle.gif