Sign in to follow this  
Jason.A

Advanced Tutorial ETA?

Hi Have gone through the "NGX Tutorial 1" a few times now, very enjoyable, superb flight choice and the pacing is spot on for me, great work Ryan.Ive honed a pretty solid knowledge of the Level-D 767 (which sadly ill most likely never fly again) and have used that to poke around the NGX, but looking at the FCOM's 1/2 i know im missing a huge chunk of the iceburg that is lurking beneath the surface as far as my knowledge goes. I am definately more of a hands on learner, and often use in depth manuals such as the FCOM's more as an answer to a question i ask during my normal poking around then a Read through retain and apply fashion. I will definately be taking advantage of the AOA training (when i can afford it) and as i become more familiar should be able to muster better use of the FCOM's which at present i know i cannot fully appreciate. Anywho! It would be great to hear an ETA on the advanced tutorial if at all possible thank you. happy.png

Jason Aerts

Hi Have gone through the "NGX Tutorial 1" a few times now, very enjoyable, superb flight choice and the pacing is spot on for me, great work Ryan.Ive honed a pretty solid knowledge of the Level-D 767 (which sadly ill most likely never fly again) and have used that to poke around the NGX, but looking at the FCOM's 1/2 i know im missing a huge chunk of the iceburg that is lurking beneath the surface as far as my knowledge goes. I am definately more of a hands on learner, and often use in depth manuals such as the FCOM's more as an answer to a question i ask during my normal poking around then a Read through retain and apply fashion. I will definately be taking advantage of the AOA training (when i can afford it) and as i become more familiar should be able to muster better use of the FCOM's which at present i know i cannot fully appreciate. Anywho! It would be great to hear an ETA on the advanced tutorial if at all possible thank you. happy.png
Ryan posted the answer to that yesterday !! "" I have no idea - I'm way too busy with support right now. We did not anticipate the support load we've been under since the day of release and I've basically devoted every waking hour to that. When it calms down I'll try to write the 2nd one "" Fred.

Thanks ill take a look at that, and no worries to the guys at pmdg i understand support comes first :)

Jason Aerts

Ryan posted the answer to that yesterday !! "" I have no idea - I'm way too busy with support right now. We did not anticipate the support load we've been under since the day of release and I've basically devoted every waking hour to that. When it calms down I'll try to write the 2nd one "" Fred.
How slack is that??? The answer is quite simple really......Just apply to have your daily hours extended from 24 to 30.....Praying.gif