Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorux123

Cant click anything inside the cocpit

Hello. As the subject says, i cant click anythin inside the cocpit when i start up my 737ngx. I know im supposed to see different types of "small hands" when i hower over a button or an instrument, but all i see is a black arrow no matter where i point my mouse. Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

a chap had this problem earlier today. It turned out he didn't have FSX SP2 or Acceleration properly installed... JR

Also make sure your "head" isn't inside the seat. That can happen if you move your view point back so far that it disappears into the seat and the seat (which you cant see) is obscuring the click spots.

This will also happen if fmc has green input bar still open, if fmc is open to put input in that line no other windows will open nor mouse work. open fmc view make sure it is ok.

Also make sure your "head" isn't inside the seat. That can happen if you move your view point back so far that it disappears into the seat and the seat (which you cant see) is obscuring the click spots.
Ha ... This exact thing happened to me ... took me forever to figure it out. Had a perfect view of the cockpit, so there were no clues. I wanted to post the problem to help others, but I didn't want to appear silly.
This will also happen if fmc has green input bar still open, if fmc is open to put input in that line no other windows will open nor mouse work. open fmc view make sure it is ok.
Ha ... This happened to me, also. I'm such a noob.

Thanks for your responses! By the way, im not really good at fsx terms, what does FMC refer to :)?