Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steenos

Is support open on Saturdays?

I submitted a ticket last night regarding the 737NGX. I built a new machine and finally got everything running last night. Tried to reinstall the NGX with the same Serial Number and I get an Error: Activation library initialization failed. Anyone know what the next step is to get going?

You might log in to the support portal & check for a response. I've read from other users that you don't necessarily get a notification email when they respond.

Nameless- please sign your posts in the forum as is required. Yes- support runs 7 days a week.

Sorry Robert. My name is Justin Soltau and I have a support ticket open for a Re-Download. I built a new system and am ready to fly!

Justin,There is a large backlog of tickets right now - it'll be answered in the order in which it came in. I'm sorry but I can't just jump you to the front of the line. I'll get to it before the end of the night here. Thanks.

Ryan, I completely understand. Thanks so much for your hard work and I really appreciate the forum activity from the PMDG team.