Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't load saved flight.. :(

I was very happy when I read in the manual that when you save a flight while flying in the 737NGX, the panel state is saved too! Awesome! Now you can save a flight in mid air and later on you can continue flying as if nothing has happened! Not. Today I had a chance to test this feature. I saved a flight in mid air, came back later... en FSX locks up when it starts to load the flight... :( I restarted the computer but I can't bring that flight back to life... Anyone here succesfully loaded a saved flight with the 737NGX? As it is now I have to finish every flight I do and hope FSX won't lock up or anything... I frequently save a flight while flying, just to be sure, but I can forget about that now. Unless someone comes up with a solution? One thing I already tested (it didn't work) was to not disable preload in the fsx.cfg: that did the trick with another addon, but not with this one.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When you saved the flight have you been in the descent phase? That wasn't working and will be fixed in the next SP or update.When does FSX look up. At 4% loading?

Ok, thanks for the quick reply! So it's a known bug I didn't know off... happy.png Yes, I was in descent. And the flight locks up at 4%. Bummer... I had a backup flight but that one is also made JUST after descent started... Anyway, thanks for the heads up: I'll stop saving flights after TOD until the patch is there! wink.png

Mine crashes all the way when i load the flight...It must have been in descned though...I will test it with a flight prior to descend.