Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragonmount

Liveries and how to install them?

It's all on page 0.0.126 of the introduction PDF :) Start, All Programs, PMDG Simulations, PMDG 737NGX, Livery Manager. Select livery to install, locate the file... and it's done!

Hi there Patrick. What you wanna do is save them all to your desktop and put them all in a folder you're gonna remember where it's located ( I keep mine on the desktop ), and then go to "Computer/C (or where ever you have fsx located)/Program Files x86(Or where ever you have fsx located)/Microsoft games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/PMDG/Livery manager After you find that, click the program and select the model of the plane you are running and now go back to what I said before about the folder and the files and hit the browse button on the livery manager and go to desktop and look for the folder where the liveries are located. Select them and install them and you are set! Enjoy!

I am having trouble with the livery editor. when i press add new livery. it says that the program wont respond. it does this with every thing. Help?
Run it with the right click "Run as adminstrator" command.