Sign in to follow this  

PMDG Project Proposal

PMDG said the MD11 didn't do as good as the 747 as the FS community considered 'old' and a limited number were made so I'd say this fall heavily into that subject.

But I've been in many holdens. I like the fake leather plastic dash, the plastic center panel and plastic controls. And the leather seats are so hard that you would think that was plastic too. And yes, this was the R8 307 commodore. The supposed best one available. Yes it's a fair machine. I'll give them that it is quick. But the interior build quality is lacking for the price they ask for it.

The barina? That's a corsa mate. Everyone is a ripoff of the
The Barina used to be a ripped off Suzuki Swift, then later Corsa and now a Korean global model (formally Daewoo). Very little is ripping off GM europe anymore, it's mostly coming from Korean models like the Cruise and being spread to GM's worldwide market. The current Commodore however (Zeta platform) is pure Australian body/chassis engineering with shared engine options. It is also exported to limited markets around the world.

My original point is the build quality. Like I just explained, look at the interior.

We take the Pride in our V8s not our cows skin. this is a flightsim forum so this is quite off topic but IMO I would have a Falcon GT-P over a German muscle car or any American muscle car.

My original point is the build quality. Like I just explained, look at the interior.
I don't think they look too bad, however they dont feel too good. In Australia though it isn't so expensive in comparison to more premium models.
but IMO I would have a Falcon GT-P over a German muscle car or any American muscle car.
I wouldn't.

Let's see Falcon Vs RS5. Ummm. Yeah. RS5 will destroy it in everything.

Let's see Falcon Vs RS5. Ummm. Yeah. RS5 will destroy it in everything.
RS5 isn't even a comparable car in type or budget. Apples and oranges

He said he'd take the falcon over any German muscle or American muscle. They're both big bulky V8's. So he'd take the Falcon over the S5 even. Both are big V8 muscles.

He said he'd take the falcon over any German muscle or American muscle. They're both big bulky V8's. So he'd take the Falcon over the S5 even. Both are big V8 muscles.
If money is a factor in his decision then It's perfectly logical.

Its also a price point of view as Jay said. How fast will a $60,000 Audi be thats the same size as a Falcon. A magazine over here recently did a comparison between our Territory and the X5 and the Territory won not just because of price but 1. Its storage 2. Its drive 3. Looks 4. Its reliability and servicing costJust face it, we are good engineers. And you know as for planes, we make the most popular LSA availible.

Back up there.... you're trying to tell me a Ford Territory drives better than an X5? Don't make me laugh. The X5 is possibly THE best 4x4 drive ever. It drives like a sports car. It is known for its handling. Looks? Once again...you're joking right? The X5 looks a million times better than the Territory. ford-territory.jpgBMW-X5-M-2009-1680x1050-002.jpgAnd reliability? X5 is serviced every 2 years. I've had 3 X5's. Never once had a single issue.

There is a new one out now. Its true, I can send you a pic from the mag if I find it. That Territory is about 5 years old.