Micro Stutters  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you notice/have micro stutters

• You see them and hate them
    • See them but don't care
    • Can't really see them
    • Have looked at the FPS counter and they don't happen.

Thank you DJ, I'm just trying my hands at video making for fun..... I pushed FSX to the breaking point for comparaison, Vsync off, I added light bloom and that's a big perf. killer right there with shadows on the ground and on the plane, also, keep in mind that my flying is a lot better without fraps, as you know fraps induce stutterings, I forgot to say that the FPS was set to unlimited as I don't see any improvement at 60FPS to match the Mhz of the monitor... The plane I used is the CT210M Centurion I won from Carenado when guessing what was SIMAIR on REX forum....dance.gif
Alain, I have not done a video yet. I think that I'm due. I want to showcase what my new system can do with ORBX scenery and the L-39. It's simply fantastic!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Ahhh I tried making a video in the NGX today. Let's just say it didn't turn out too good hahaha. To be honest, I don't care about the stutters. I fly 100% VC. If I'm not looking at the gauges, it's straight forward out the window. Little stutters in the air don't bug me because I'm not looking at the ground or whatever. Just open sky.