Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suchw

PMDG Manuals anybody buy them how do they differ from real

Hello Has anybody brought the PMDG printed manuals just wondering if they are straight copies of the original or are they adapted to simming

Wayne such

I have the chief pilots set, they have PMDG stamped on the pages, apart from that, it is what a 737 driver would have in his kit. The only thing not included are things related to security.Jetpub published the manuals, and that is the company that does so for the airlines. They are a must have, IMHO

System: X-PLANE 11.40, P3D 4.5, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

thanks a lot probably cost a fortune to post to Australia but I must get them

Wayne such

thanks a lot probably cost a fortune to post to Australia but I must get them
Yep, ( cost me about $200 ) but it is definitley worth it. Make lots of room on the bookshelf, they aren't small !!! Get 'em while the dollar is good.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg&key=673516f1b

Ray Sazonov

Asus Maximus IX Formula, i7 7700k ( not o'clocked, yet ), 32Gb Ram, 2 x Asus 1070 GPU's in SLI, Custom water cooling, Samsung SSD's

P3Dv4, All Orbx, Most FSDT airports, Most Fly Tampa Airports, and more to come as it is released! 

Yep, ( cost me about $200 ) but it is definitley worth it. Make lots of room on the bookshelf, they aren't small !!! Get 'em while the dollar is good.
Yes, mine was $200. I used Fedex, and took 3 working days to NZ. Don't use USPS, tracking is crap, and could take a month.

System: X-PLANE 11.40, P3D 4.5, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

They are fantastic.... Very happy that i bought it :) 3 day with fedx to Denmark

Rasmus Lund Svejstrup

QW 757 - Pmdg 737ngx - Pmdg 747x - Lds767 - CS 757/767

dam i just purchased the captain set with UPS so well was only $95 to post to Australia no in any hurry but pumped to get them

Wayne such

dam i just purchased the captain set with UPS so well was only $95 to post to Australia no in any hurry but pumped to get them
Ups should be ok, it's USPS that most people have problems with on international packages.

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64