Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lmaire

First flight without CDT or panel freeze

Hi, First flght (2.5 hours) without CDT or panel freeze. I've used the PMDG house colors, I'll try with one of those repaints to see if it could cause panel freeze. Somebody else also reported that when he uses PMDG repaints he got a panel freeze but not when using PMDG house colors. Regards.

Real Deraps

FWIW I only have the house colors and am still getting panel/aircraft freezes, with the latest hotfixes applied.

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

FWIW I only have the house colors and am still getting panel/aircraft freezes, with the latest hotfixes applied.
Just to add another one to the mix:Vanilla NGX (no hotfixes), House Colours, No freezes/CTDs

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hahaha, I've just been lucky.....then

Real Deraps

HiI used to get freezes all the time.Reinstalled with no hot fixes and am currently flying with house livery only and no freezes.Hope it stays this way!I also use Rex and orbx products ( all of them )

No Freezes what so ever, using KLM livery.Second hotfix installed. Maybe causing the freeze is USB connection errors, think about that.. it's a hunch

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.

Model P8Z68 DELUXE

CPU

Name Intel® Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

Cpu Socket Socket 1155 LGA

Max CPU Speed 3800 MHz

Number of Logical Processors 8

Number of Physical Processors 1

Video Adapter Intel HD Graphics 3000 (GT2+)

Code Name Sandy Bridge

Video Processor GeForce GTX 560 Ti Memory 1024 MBytes

Monitor Dell SP2309W(Digital)

Manufacturer Corsair

Capacity 8096 MBytes

Memory Type DDR3 Speed 667 MHz