Sign in to follow this  
Garuda.1

engine won't start!

Having seen both your present and pre edited post, I have to say, 'that's better.' Better to find a sense of humour in these things sometimes!

Having seen both your present and pre edited post, I have to say, 'that's better.' Better to find a sense of humour in these things sometimes!
I misread your post! lol (Thought you were being a smart ***, but I re read what you said :()I find myself doing that and jumping on a high horse way to easily at times.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

If you can do that and be humble about it at your age then you have a good future ahead of you mate. Don't mean to sound patronising but you know what I mean. Clear skies dude.

Loser.gif Where is this manual I keep hearing about? Do you REALLY need a manual???Shocked.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifLOL.gifWhistle.gifAngel.gif

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

hi to everybody!i'm new of this forum.i have this problem with 737-800WL NGX :when i go to start engine 2 first (as from procedure)the percentage of N2 remains to 18.1% instead of reaching 25% to make the engine start.i also get a LOW OIL PRESSURE on the EFIS panel...is it normal or this signal exstinguishes after the engine starts??i follow 100% checklist procedures.may you help me please??? sorry if i made mistakes with english but isn't my languagethanks in advance guys, regards!!!!!
In the screenshot you provided, the packs are not off, turn them off (you have them at auto) make sure the isolation valve is at auto. Also from the screenshot you provided, you have the bleed air for engine 1 and 2 off, you need to turn these both to on. Really under normal procedures, you won't need to turn off the engine bleed air switches Mitch bowman

If you can do that and be humble about it at your age then you have a good future ahead of you mate. Don't mean to sound patronising but you know what I mean. Clear skies dude.
Thanks Thunderbird ;)

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue